SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#343702 - 04/16/12 04:23 AM Highland Cathedral - played on Tyros4 (Video)
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America
Hello dear ones,
This is a tune called "Highland Cathedral' written in 1982 by German musicians Ulrich Roever and Michael Korb. Highland Cathedral is a popular bagpipe tune composed for the Highland games held in Germany. I hope you enjoy. Telmo.

#343746 - 04/17/12 02:27 PM Re: Highland Cathedral - played on Tyros4 (Video) [Re: Telmo]
Machetero Offline

Loc: Tampa, Florida, USA
As always, nice music. Like it very much.
Keep the inspiration coming, Telmo.

#343752 - 04/17/12 04:15 PM Re: Highland Cathedral - played on Tyros4 (Video) [Re: Telmo]
Oscar1 Offline

I like the orchestration very much, pity the tyros can't give realistic pipes but then what can? Love it.

#343754 - 04/17/12 04:37 PM Re: Highland Cathedral - played on Tyros4 (Video) [Re: Telmo]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Unfortunately, there seems to be no arranger keyboard, or for that matter, any electronic device that can effectively duplicate the pipes. Loved the arrangement, Telmo--keep em' coming.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#343758 - 04/17/12 11:50 PM Re: Highland Cathedral - played on Tyros4 (Video) [Re: travlin'easy]
Tony Hughes Offline

Gary,

I promise I will get out a bit more and do some more work, BTW I always thought the Tyros 4 had the best pipes sounds of any arranger ever made. Maybe I am wrong sure someone will correct
me timely

#343763 - 04/18/12 03:00 AM Re: Highland Cathedral - played on Tyros4 (Video) [Re: Telmo]
Anthony Johnson Offline

Loc: Sheffield Yorkshire England
Tyros Irish pipes are extremely good but the Scottish ones are poor.
Technics owners can get some brilliant Scottish bagpipes complete with Drone on Technote's Authentic Accompaniments Vol 2.
This should be available from Neil Blake who took over Technote's Disk range.
Tony

#343765 - 04/18/12 04:16 AM Re: Highland Cathedral - played on Tyros4 (Video) [Re: Anthony Johnson]
Giovanni Offline

Loc: Norwich Norfolk England
Hi Anthony ,Please Can you give me further information with regard to the Technics Technote authentic accomps Vol 2 that feature Bagpipes with drone .

After reading your comments I spoke to Neil Blake and he is asking for the details like catalogue code to help him track it down for me .

Regards ...Giovanni

ps ..Telmo your version as always is just wonderful !!!

#343767 - 04/18/12 05:03 AM Re: Highland Cathedral - played on Tyros4 (Video) [Re: Giovanni]
Anthony Johnson Offline

Loc: Sheffield Yorkshire England
Hi Giovanni,
I'm afraid I don't have any other info on this disk.
I have looked at Neil's catalogue and, as you say, there is no mention of it in there.

I have the code numbers of most of my software on the computer but there is no code showing for that one.

The original disk should have a code on it but it's actually somewhere in my loft (not sure where) at the moment.
If I manage to find it, I will let you (and Neil) know what the code is.

Tony

#343774 - 04/18/12 08:13 AM Re: Highland Cathedral - played on Tyros4 (Video) [Re: Telmo]
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
Telmo, again a wonderful performance who bring peace to body, ears and mind.
Thank you Sir, just lovely. smile
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#343775 - 04/18/12 08:22 AM Re: Highland Cathedral - played on Tyros4 (Video) [Re: Telmo]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Here you go http://www.epipes.co.uk/products.html

Once purchased and downloaded, just load it into your keyboards VST Host, (Or if your keyboard doesn’t have a VST Host, then use a separate computer via Midi) set it up as you want, and away you go. (Sound selection is the same as selecting any other on-board sound, assuming the VST Host is integrated into the keyboards OS)

Enjoy

Bill

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online