SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#343538 - 04/12/12 09:54 AM User styles
Christian_1 Offline

Hi all,
I am thinking about downloading the styles from Ketrons website and I have a question.
May I simply just copy them into the User styles folder on the Audya and they can then be accessed by pressing the user styles, or what?
Will I need to do anything else?
Many thanks for any info!

#343539 - 04/12/12 10:01 AM Re: User styles [Re: Christian_1]
filipelou Offline

Loc: Portugal
you can copy first to a pen and load from it ,and if you like it copy after to the user style folder

#343542 - 04/12/12 10:12 AM Re: User styles [Re: Christian_1]
Snoopy Offline

Loc: Northern Germany
Originally Posted By: Christian_1
1. May I simply just copy them into the User styles folder on the Audya and they can then be accessed by pressing the user styles, or what?
2.Will I need to do anything else?

Hi Christian,

1. YES, you´re right. You just have to remember in which of the 10 User-Style subfolders you placed them.

2. No

wink

#343543 - 04/12/12 10:24 AM Re: User styles [Re: Christian_1]
Christian_1 Offline

Hi,
Many thanks for that info!
Sounds good, will try it!
Still no regrets that I bought the Audya and I really like that it is so accessible and that things are so easy to do, especially for me who is blind.
This was a big step forward for me although I could access many things in Cakewalk Sonar, but this is different.

#343551 - 04/12/12 11:32 AM Re: User styles [Re: Christian_1]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Christian, you may be better to copy the downloaded files directly from your audya using your computer as its quite tricky for sighted people to copy using pen drives! You will need to place them into a category sub directory though, not just the USER STYLE directory. (e.g. 'Unplugged')

Personally I removed all of the styles from my USER STYLE folder and only place in there the ones I use. That way I have access to the factory styles and my own styles separately to avoid confusion

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online