SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#343482 - 04/11/12 08:42 AM Re: Ketron Audya support [Re: skude]
Tonewheeldude Offline

We don't charge for OS upgrades in the UK Robbo, they come from Ketron Italy and are free to download.

Have you spoken to your distributor about possible issues with your Audya? I can give you their phone number if you like?

#343504 - 04/11/12 06:15 PM Re: Ketron Audya support [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
We don't charge for OS upgrades in the UK Robbo, they come from Ketron Italy and are free to download.

Have you spoken to your distributor about possible issues with your Audya? I can give you their phone number if you like?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HiTWD, I wish there was a Ketron Aussie, if the dealer is "Gospel Piano's in NSW, Australia, they seem to be more in the dark than I am with understandinf the issues and faults that lie within. I love the Audya, have fixed some issues myself, but i notice in AJ's upgrade the issue of timing glitches was addressed and fixed for a price. I think Ketron should release a free upgrade for this obviously a bug, and do it asap please.

Robbo

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online