After looking at the website my personal opinion is not to touch it with a 60’ barge pole.
1. The website looks like it’s been made in somebody’s back bedroom
2. The wording and grammar is totally out (Looks like a poorly done translation into English)
3. No company finance details available, even though it was supposedly started in 2007
4. The products they are selling (Apple in particular) are studiously protected by their manufactures, so they’re not going to allow them to be sold off cheap
5. I have found another company with almost exactly the same name and selling the exact same products but based in the Philippines
As they are based in Nottingham, I suggest you contact Nottingham Trading Standards to check them out before doing anything
Remember if something seems too good to be true, then it probably is
Hope this helps
Live entertainment, Real Ale, Great Scenery, Great Beaches, why would anyone want to live anywhere else (I’m definitely staying put).