SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#343459 - 04/10/12 07:10 PM Re: Finally, a few tunes played on the KMA [Re: hammer]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Ditto!

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#343463 - 04/10/12 09:06 PM Re: Finally, a few tunes played on the KMA [Re: hammer]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas

#343464 - 04/10/12 10:16 PM Re: Finally, a few tunes played on the KMA [Re: hammer]
Eric, B Offline

Loc: Ventura, Ca, USA
Still the same... frown
Have to join.

#343465 - 04/10/12 10:18 PM Re: Finally, a few tunes played on the KMA [Re: hammer]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Still wants me to join. They have changed up everything there. Many of us don't go there now. Wish I could hear the songs though . . .
DonM

#343486 - 04/11/12 10:06 AM Re: Finally, a few tunes played on the KMA [Re: hammer]
hammer Offline

Ok, here they are on Box.net. Again, the recordings are not the best. I figured out how to setup my Zoom to get better recordings and will try again.
http://www.box.com/s/d5cf723d4a8d9ea563ef

Deane

#343487 - 04/11/12 10:23 AM Re: Finally, a few tunes played on the KMA [Re: hammer]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: hammer
Ok, here they are on Box.net. Again, the recordings are not the best. I figured out how to setup my Zoom to get better recordings and will try again.
http://www.box.com/s/d5cf723d4a8d9ea563ef

Deane

Deanne that's MUCH better on boxnet!!! really enjoyed the great live sound of the KMA...love the harmonica......you might wanna try to go direct into the H2 next time to avoid the talking etc ....otherwise nice job as always!! The KMA continues to prove itself !! clap

#343490 - 04/11/12 12:19 PM Re: Finally, a few tunes played on the KMA [Re: Dnj]
john smies Offline

Loc: koudekerke, Holland.

come on folks let's get real....

Deane, I bow my head in respect for you performing for these people and I also think you are a better player than I am. But the sound of the Micro here is downright horrible , mainly due to the mike recording I presume and I hope. Months ago you got hold of all of my programming and you have been sorting things out very carefully I know. But even apart from my four years of programming on it ( PA50) this little box sounds so much better than what we hear in these recordings. I know it, you know it and all folks who have one know it. So let us please call a spade a spade.

I am just trying to be honest here Deane, you know I mean well....

kind regards,
John

#343493 - 04/11/12 12:55 PM Re: Finally, a few tunes played on the KMA [Re: john smies]
hammer Offline

Hi John,
I mentioned in my post that the recordings were not real good. There are a few people here who wanted to know how the KMA did on live gigs. I am beginning to get things sorted out and have a very good starting point in getting my little KMA setup the way I want. I still hold my position after owning and gigging with the PA1X, the PA2XPro and now the KMA that Korg falls very short of having a wide selection of styles in each genre so the performing pro can add variety to his performance. I don't know anything about the PA3X. I like the little KMA and will continue to use it on gigs and will continue to tweak things until I get what i want.

Anyway, the three songs are just a little taste of what I am doing with the KMA and when I get the recording process ironed out I will post a few more for folks to hear. It is a really great sounding keyboard - especially with the 2 Bose Compacts. Things would go a lot better if Korg had software to help organize performances after you save them.

Deane

#343503 - 04/11/12 05:32 PM Re: Finally, a few tunes played on the KMA [Re: john smies]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: john smies

come on folks let's get real....

Deane, I bow my head in respect for you performing for these people and I also think you are a better player than I am. But the sound of the Micro here is downright horrible , mainly due to the mike recording I presume and I hope. Months ago you got hold of all of my programming and you have been sorting things out very carefully I know. But even apart from my four years of programming on it ( PA50) this little box sounds so much better than what we hear in these recordings. I know it, you know it and all folks who have one know it. So let us please call a spade a spade.

I am just trying to be honest here Deane, you know I mean well....

kind regards,
John

Just when we finally have people posting & sharing their work...
It's posts like this that make people NOT POST THEIR SONGS !

#343509 - 04/11/12 06:33 PM Re: Finally, a few tunes played on the KMA [Re: hammer]
deatonent Offline

Loc: Tazewell, VA, USA
Hi,
Very helpful post. Please keep sharing your work with us.
Thanks,
Deaton

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online