SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#342070 - 03/14/12 10:58 PM Is it time for OS and feature update Ketron Audya?
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Hi folks, Audya!, great drums, bass, live feel the best! expensive? yes! value for money if working ok, you bet. Will Ketron improve the OS and add any more fixes stability issues features and so on. I for one happy to pay for anything that gets the percieved value of the Audya off the ocean floor.

Maybe music Messe? who knows

#342071 - 03/14/12 11:11 PM Re: Is it time for OS and feature update Ketron Audya? [Re: Robbo]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Yes.... A a new OS of Auyda, Ketron will present coming soon....
However I don't know more info about with new OS...

#342111 - 03/15/12 10:54 AM Re: Is it time for OS and feature update Ketron Audya? [Re: Robbo]
cakemog Offline

Sokratis - thanks very much for posting the good news that Ketron will shortly release a new Audya OS - I have news of something else really useful coming out in May for Audya (but SORRY can't say yet, confidential). Both of these releases should make Audya owners very excited and happy!!! Time for all on the forum to cheer up after a long dull period. Won't be long now folks. Carl

#342112 - 03/15/12 11:01 AM Re: Is it time for OS and feature update Ketron Audya? [Re: cakemog]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Originally Posted By: cakemog
Sokratis - thanks very much for posting the good news that Ketron will shortly release a new Audya OS - I have news of something else really useful coming out in May for Audya (but SORRY can't say yet, confidential). Both of these releases should make Audya owners very excited and happy!!! Time for all on the forum to cheer up after a long dull period. Won't be long now folks. Carl

Very good news!!!!.... Thank you!!!!
Also Ketron will have more news in Frankfurt!!!!...

#342113 - 03/15/12 11:24 AM Re: Is it time for OS and feature update Ketron Audya? [Re: Robbo]
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
It's nice to have a little excitement brewing around here again. smile

Hey Darren & Tony............Oh BOY!!!!!!!!!......Sounds like a " Couple " more Countdown's........ smile

Has anyone done the memory chip upgrade???

Any advantage to upgrading besides being able to load more Super Solo Voices?

Jim

#342117 - 03/15/12 11:40 AM Re: Is it time for OS and feature update Ketron Audya? [Re: NiteLife]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Originally Posted By: NiteLife
It's nice to have a little excitement brewing around here again. smile

Hey Darren & Tony............Oh BOY!!!!!!!!!......Sounds like a " Couple " more Countdown's........ smile

Has anyone done the memory chip upgrade???

Any advantage to upgrading besides being able to load more Super Solo Voices?

Jim

I know that Ketron will have news in Frankfurt.... I cannot however say more....

Edited by Sokratis 1974 (03/15/12 11:42 AM)

#342123 - 03/15/12 03:18 PM Re: Is it time for OS and feature update Ketron Audya? [Re: Robbo]
necdetdoni Offline

Loc: Antalya / Turkey
the new midjay coming...with touchscreen...

#342130 - 03/15/12 05:13 PM Re: Is it time for OS and feature update Ketron Audya? [Re: Robbo]
leezone Offline

i don't think this newsis enough to excite our friend Tony

#342134 - 03/15/12 06:23 PM Re: Is it time for OS and feature update Ketron Audya? [Re: Robbo]
leezone Offline

Cakemog or sokratis

Can you tell us if you'll buy it?
Is it ajamsonic?

I just hope OS has micro editing

maybe a new Audya? New module?
Or an SSD for Audya?
New sounds and styles ?

Should I sell my Audya 4 now?

#342141 - 03/15/12 08:48 PM Re: Is it time for OS and feature update Ketron Audya? [Re: leezone]
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Originally Posted By: leezone
Cakemog or sokratis

Can you tell us if you'll buy it?
Is it ajamsonic?

I just hope OS has micro editing

maybe a new Audya? New module?
Or an SSD for Audya?
New sounds and styles ?

Should I sell my Audya 4 now?

No Leezone, the 4 is perfectly ok, and has capabilities to be better, I don't see it as a finished item as yet, and I'm sure that Ketron are thinking the same way. I'm really excited re Sokratis postings and hope that Ketron would put an official stamp of approval on AJ's work, and or offer the upgrades at a lower price and with thier warranty. Not to suggest Aj that you don't do the same thing it's just that in Australia, mine would have to be done at the Ketron repair replacement centre here, instead of being shipped to the USA.

Good news all round glad to see some positives back

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online