SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#34157 - 07/13/09 12:37 PM Style editor Audya
Keeman Offline

Loc: Hoogerheide
Is there someone who can tell me how far the plans are by Ketron to realize the style editor in Audya (or preference PC)

#34158 - 07/13/09 02:50 PM Re: Style editor Audya
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
I guarantee you not for the next 8 months at least, no style nor sample editor.

#34159 - 07/18/09 03:14 AM Re: Style editor Audya
fc_xander Offline

Loc: Portugal
Sorry NEDIM , but you are not correct.

MSP or Multi Sample Creator are in AUDYA from Realease 1.0...
Must search better.

About Style Creator in Software or Inside the Keyb.
I Was all this week in Italy at Ketron Labs and about that , what i can tell you is that they are developing a PC Style Compiler to download from Ketron.it website.

Best regards

F.C.
www.ketronaudya.wordpress.com www.fcmusica.com

[This message has been edited by fc_xander (edited 07-25-2009).]

#34160 - 07/18/09 11:34 AM Re: Style editor Audya
Nedim Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by fc_xander:
[B]start working on this to became avaiable in 3.0 Release at the end of This year.

So i was right wasnt i, by the end of the year and in Ketrons terms add another 2-3 months to it.
And NO!!! Audya doesnt have anything to do for creating samples, i repeat NO!!! Please dont say
that cuz people will be missinformed. I dont know how much you know about Ketron but we all
know that pretty soon they are closing the company for summer vacations and they come back in
september, everything starts when they come back and then wait another 6 months. This information
i have is not from my self or Ted in USA, it is from the engineers that actually devellop Audya and as i
said, Audya jas nothing yet thats for editing and doing sampling or styles, no missinformation please.

#34161 - 07/18/09 11:35 AM Re: Style editor Audya
Nedim Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by fc_xander:
[B]MSP or Multi Sample Creator are in AUDYA from Realease 1.0...
Must search better.

There is nothing to search, we all know and it was confirmed that Audya has no Sampling yet.
Trust me, i am the last person that will miss a function on a whole synthesizer...

#34162 - 07/20/09 02:58 AM Re: Style editor Audya
fc_xander Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Nedim:
There is nothing to search, we all know and it was confirmed that Audya has no Sampling yet.
Trust me, i am the last person that will miss a function on a whole synthesizer...

Hi.

Until last week , where i went to Ancona - Italy to receive all the Info directly from Ketron Labs , I think like you , but they show me where it is and how it works, is not so obvious like you think.
I speak with a Beta Tester of ketron in France and he thinks also Audya dont have MSP creator , but he is wrong.

I test also the beta Release 2.1A they are working on and I like it very much.

Best Regards.

F.C
Ketron Portugal www.fcmusica.com www.ketronaudya.wordpress.com

#34163 - 07/20/09 07:21 AM Re: Style editor Audya
Nedim Offline

Hey F.C. no hard feelings bro, i will be the happiest if you prove me wrong now but i still doubt it.
I have to start a project for Ketron and KETRON's people are telling me to wait cuz of not being
able to use machine due to lack of MSP and Style Editor. On the other side KETRON'S engineers
are telling me that nothing would happen till the end of the year...actually its the engineers that
devellop the synth. I wish i was wrong this time but i still doubt it.

#34164 - 07/20/09 08:39 AM Re: Style editor Audya
fc_xander Offline

No Problem NEDIM.

I Understand your position.

Take a look in some pictures that I take in a O.S 2.0. Keyb.

1st - In MSP EDITOR main page , creating a MSP with some Roland Phantom G wav samples.

2nd - Saving the MSP project

3rd - I go to the MSP folder were i have 5 MSP sounds , and i load all the 5 sounds to the ram , as you can see in the left of the screen.

Best Regards

F.C.
Ketronportugal www.fcmusica.com www.ketronaudya.wordpress.com

#34165 - 07/20/09 03:28 PM Re: Style editor Audya
Nedim Offline

FC, with all due respect to you i repeat myself again, you cannot MultiSample on the Audya, i can confirm it to you, AJ can, Ketrons engineers can and many other. All MSP can do is just keymap drum samples and thats it, trust me i wish i was wrong more then you but we wont be seeing MultiSampling on Audya for a while...a long while, just mark what i am saying now. I just dont wanna misslead people, i repeat, all MSP can do is just load and keymap drum samples, you are not alowed to do Pitched sounds nor Multisamples, you cant create your own voice, Audya loads ONLY INS and not WAVES.

#34166 - 07/20/09 05:02 PM Re: Style editor Audya
fc_xander Offline

Hi , again.

NEDIM , Audya dont load ONLY INS...
As you see in the pictures , i Load 5 MSP files in the 3rd photo , each msp file was made with 5 WAV files as you can see in the 1st and 2nd photo.

When i build a Multi Sample i can keymap each WAV file , Pitch ,define loop points on each WAV , cutoff , volume ( in 1st MSP editor page )
attack , decay , sustain , release, put effects and save....(in 2nd MSP editor page )

Then i load the xxx.MSP file to the ram and i have my Multisample ready to play.

I dont know if we are talking about the same thing , my English is not so good.

About the rest , i dont find this alone , i where , as i told you , at Ketron Labs last week , and Giorgio teach me everything about the audya.
Until last week i dont had no ideia where is the msp editor.

best regards.

F.C
KetronPortugal www.fcmusica.com www.ketronaudya.wordpress.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online