SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#340749 - 02/24/12 12:07 PM Re: ( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT! [Re: NiteLife]
leezone Offline

Tony

you are always so optimistic !!! lol

#340751 - 02/24/12 12:42 PM Re: ( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT! [Re: leezone]
Tony Hughes Offline

Leezone,

Maybe in the USA things are different, the way I set it out is the way it would be done in UK. its like this, you have a car with Alloy wheels and the paint comes off, your ring a company up and they send you a new set of wheels they have painted, they are like new and the correct ones for your car, you take the tyres off your old wheels and put them on the new wheels,put the new wheels on your car and send your old wheels back to the company in the boxes they supplied, DHL come and collect them when you are ready. Your Wheels end up on some elses car after the company has repainted them... Nothing at all to do with optimisms, if AJ wants to sell his kit people are not going to be without their KB whilst the ship docks.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#341030 - 02/28/12 08:26 AM Re: ( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT! [Re: Tony Hughes]
Leibniz Offline

Loc: Jerusalem
I'm also curious where to listen to the Ajamsonic demos and how the upgrade goes for those outside the States. Can anyone come up with the information?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online