SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#34085 - 05/20/09 11:30 AM Re: Now that the AUDYA has been officially released ...
mc Offline

Loc: New York
Quote:
Originally posted by Nedim:
If you didnt know, you will NEVER see it in those stores, except B&H, MisterSounds,
Frank in Ct and maybe few more in our are,
nowhere else like in regular music stores.

Major music retailers can't even sell what they have their stores now. I haven't seen a Roland in Sam Ash or Guitar Center in over 7 years. Ketron has always done well in smaller mom and pop stores.

#34086 - 05/20/09 12:02 PM Re: Now that the AUDYA has been officially released ...
leezone Offline

"Ketron has always done well in smaller mom and pop stores."

problem is these mom & pop stores are very few and far between, so how is one to go try one out?

this is why many (ie. Diki) will probably never buy AUDYA as keyboard is nowhere where one can try it out....

#34087 - 05/20/09 01:38 PM Re: Now that the AUDYA has been officially released ...
mc Offline

Loc: New York
Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
"Ketron has always done well in smaller mom and pop stores."

problem is these mom & pop stores are very few and far between, so how is one to go try one out?

this is why many (ie. Diki) will probably never buy AUDYA as keyboard is nowhere where one can try it out....

Thats one of the problems no more mom and pop stores, rondos music on route 22 was a big seller of ketron, there now gone. I would call ted from CMG (ketronusa.com) to see if they can locate one for you. I never had a problem with Lou from Bell Duvox(former ketron dist.), but there now gone also.

I won't rely on diki buying one anyway....

#34088 - 05/20/09 02:07 PM Re: Now that the AUDYA has been officially released ...
leezone Offline

supposedly Mr. Sound has 1 AUDYA
but i'm waiting for OS2 to drop b4 i go try it

#34089 - 07/10/09 10:10 AM Re: Now that the AUDYA has been officially released ...
Morten Jonassen Offline

Loc: Danmark
I would really love to be able to save Intros, Endings, Reintro, Fill and breaks along with the single registrations. A feature like this would really give some great opportunities in performance.

I think Ketron should take a look at how Yamaha's registrations are working. All the above is possible on Yamaha keyboards and is the single feature that makes them stand out.

Add this ability to Audya and you have not only the best sounding arranger but also the most powerful in performance.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online