SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#34049 - 04/21/09 11:00 AM WHY DO WE PUT UP WITH IT KETRON AUDYA MANUAL
Tony Hughes Offline

I know it's become a bit of a joke the but Ketron manuals are really a joke, we have AJ and others try to show us how to set up the Audya, the manual is more important than the super samples we all bang on about.

If you bought a new BMW with a 20 page manual that told you only 10% of what the car did you would have something to say.

For instance I have just loaded 1.2a onto my Audya and now the registration default to sort in numeric order, I have about 100 regs and I can't find the one I want quickly, you can go into keyboard utililty and you can change it to alpha, alpha should be the default ever tried looking in a dictionary for the word MANUAL and go by page numbers, it don't work here in the UK, USA or Italy.

Can someone tell me how I save the setting for the registartion when I turn the Audya off so I don't need to go back into utility and reset it ever time.

Ketron read this and when is the proper manual coming out, Yamaha manunal for the Tyros 2 was 400 pages, I could stand on it to paint the ceiling, perhaps the ceilings in Italy are all low!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#34050 - 04/21/09 11:13 AM Re: WHY DO WE PUT UP WITH IT KETRON AUDYA MANUAL
Tony Hughes Offline

There you go in Italian as well!!

Lo so che è diventato un po 'di uno scherzo, ma la Ketron manuali sono davvero uno scherzo, abbiamo AJ e altri cercano di mostrare come impostare l'Audya, il manuale è più importante della super campioni siamo tutti bang circa.
Se avete acquistato una nuova BMW con un manuale di 20 pagine che vi ha detto solo il 10% di ciò che la macchina ha fatto si avrebbe qualcosa da dire.

Ad esempio ho appena caricato 1.2a sul mio Audya e ora di registrazione predefinita per ordinare in ordine numerico, sono circa 100 REGS e non riesco a trovare quello che vogliono in fretta, si può andare in utililty e tastiera si può cambiare a alfa, alfa dovrebbe essere la ricerca di default mai provato in un dizionario per la parola MANUALE e passare da i numeri di pagina, che non lavorano qui nel Regno Unito, Stati Uniti d'America o in Italia.

Qualcuno mi può dire come salvare l'impostazione per la registartion quando accendere il Audya off quindi non ho bisogno di tornare in servizio e ripristinare mai tempo.

Ketron leggere questo e quando è il manuale di coming out, per la manunal Yamaha Tyros 2 è stato di 400 pagine, ho potuto stare su di esso per dipingere il soffitto, i massimali forse in Italia sono tutti bassi!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#34051 - 04/22/09 04:24 PM Re: WHY DO WE PUT UP WITH IT KETRON AUDYA MANUAL
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
I still dont understand, what kind of manual do you need? It cant do many things yet.
How can they implement a manual on something non existing? They dont know what to write.
Another thing, maybe thats not the final manual, you dont have Audya and you need manual do you?
Maybe when you buy it you get a full copy. Ok, lets start writing a manual on Sampling...hmm...
what do we write? The sampler is not even started yet to be written...hmm what else...styles editing?
Ok...but what do we write...that doesnt exist in the synth...what else...hmm??? Take a picture of Audya!

[This message has been edited by Nedim (edited 04-22-2009).]

#34052 - 04/24/09 12:51 AM Re: WHY DO WE PUT UP WITH IT KETRON AUDYA MANUAL
Geniek Offline

Loc: Polska
Quote:
Originally posted by Nedim:
I still dont understand, what kind of manual do you need? It cant do many things yet.
How can they implement a manual on something non existing? They dont know what to write.
Another thing, maybe thats not the final manual, you dont have Audya and you need manual do you?
Maybe when you buy it you get a full copy. Ok, lets start writing a manual on Sampling...hmm...
what do we write? The sampler is not even started yet to be written...hmm what else...styles editing?
Ok...but what do we write...that doesnt exist in the synth...what else...hmm??? Take a picture of Audya!

[This message has been edited by Nedim (edited 04-22-2009).]

I would like to specification MIDI andSysEx http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/94344246/file.html simple example of how to do LiveGuitar the midi file. The QuickGuide is not written about it. You can
P.S sorry for my english

#34053 - 04/24/09 01:18 AM Re: WHY DO WE PUT UP WITH IT KETRON AUDYA MANUAL
Tony Hughes Offline

NIDEM,

I have an Audya thats why I am complaining about the manual or lack of, the TYROS 3 is a finished article with a proper manual - are you saying that the Audya is not finished and KETRON are still working on it, they are on the manual I hope, why do Ketron do it differently than any other company in the World, if you get a new Samsung TV and it did not come with instructions how would you set it up, go on a web site like Samsung Zone BSS and find out of other people what problems they have had. The Samsung "Quick Guide" says just plug it into a wall socket. and then go on th web... mmm ???

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 04-24-2009).]

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online