SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#339138 - 02/08/12 08:31 PM More Korg PA3X Musikant Demos
FransN Offline

Loc: Netherlands

#339171 - 02/09/12 10:09 AM Re: More Korg PA3X Musikant Demos [Re: FransN]
Dnj Offline

Thank you FranN, for posting. Saw these before but I always enjoy watching the Korg TV demos they are well done. Keep em coming. btw what I don't like is the fact that is that music holder blocking the sound of the PAS speaker system attached?..

What I love in this one is the Korg arrangers let you go in and EQ/tweak EACH drum kit piece Drum editor.. to get that perfect sound you like..shown here at 7:00 below

Jürgen Sartorius is a great demonstrator really showing what can be done with these wonderful Korg arranger features.

Edited by Dnj (02/09/12 10:28 AM)

#339172 - 02/09/12 10:24 AM Re: More Korg PA3X Musikant Demos [Re: FransN]
Tony Hughes Offline

Donny.

Its a well made bit of kit, not this chaps best demos I have seen him do much better, still good, won't need to pull the 5th on this one. headphone

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#339173 - 02/09/12 10:29 AM Re: More Korg PA3X Musikant Demos [Re: FransN]
Dnj Offline

Tony btw...get the KORG Kronos yet can't wait for your review..

Thanx

Edited by Dnj (02/09/12 10:32 AM)

#339174 - 02/09/12 10:31 AM Re: More Korg PA3X Musikant Demos [Re: FransN]
Bachus Offline

And the awards go to the PA3X, for most complete arranger keyboard, and best total sounding arranger keyboard...

But then, to make it even more complete they should integrate Kronos and PA3X intoo one single instrument.. and release a good edditor vst for it on top of that.

jurgens Demos are astonishing as allways, but then he is the official German Korg Demonstrator.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#339175 - 02/09/12 10:42 AM Re: More Korg PA3X Musikant Demos [Re: Bachus]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Bachus

But then, to make it even more complete they should integrate Kronos and PA3X intoo one single instrument.. and release a good edditor vst for it on top of that.

Hell Bachus I am with you, what would it look like and how much would it cost... surprised
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#339176 - 02/09/12 10:47 AM Re: More Korg PA3X Musikant Demos [Re: Dnj]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj

Thanx

The sale has fallen through on my Audya about 30 mins ago, it was on for 50% of the new price in the UK and £1000 lower than a new one at Thomann. Donny, I don't think there are many people out there that have the spare cash to spend on a TOTR KB they have other priorities I know me and you have
but not everybody. I must admit that the Pa3x is still very tempting as a second KB but as Bachus says the T4 and the KRONOS would be a dream team.

Tony

#339178 - 02/09/12 10:57 AM Re: More Korg PA3X Musikant Demos [Re: Tony Hughes]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes

Thanx

The sale has fallen through on my Audya about 30 mins ago, it was on for 50% of the new price in the UK and £1000 lower than a new one at Thomann. Donny, I don't think there are many people out there that have the spare cash to spend on a TOTR KB they have other priorities I know me and you have
but not everybody. I must admit that the Pa3x is still very tempting as a second KB but as Bachus says the T4 and the KRONOS would be a dream team.

Tony

Sorry to hear that Tony try again, don't give up...good luck.

#339194 - 02/09/12 12:44 PM Re: More Korg PA3X Musikant Demos [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes

Thanx

Tony

Sorry to hear that Tony try again, don't give up...good luck.

Actually this is the time to buy 2nd hand gear and not to sell it. Many people need the money in these dark times, which lets you drive for bargains more then ever...

If you got the spare money to buy something, this is the time to do so...

http://keyszone.boards.net

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online