SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#339527 - 02/12/12 05:26 PM Re: How many have no problems with thier Audya [Re: Tony Hughes]
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
I have posted this another message for el shay also read on;

Hi, well after much research and countless hours of testing plugging and unplugging devices, I think I have finally worked out what is wrong with Audya when it freezes. It runs out of poliphany! Thats it. Sustain pedal in, Freeze, sustain pedal out, no freeze!.. Now what to do next. I need someone from Ketron or close to them, to tell me why the program OS goes into stack overflow which causes the freeze and enevitable switch off to restart. Is there a missing file? or is it a corrupted file? or does this require a new update to fix so that I can continue to use the pedal, or is it the pedal that is the problem?

Thanks so much for any help, I really do love the Audya and looks like its back in my better book now.

#339578 - 02/13/12 01:24 AM Re: How many have no problems with thier Audya [Re: Robbo]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Robbo, honestly, this is not a Ketron support forum and whilst its fine to air your grievances, if you have a problem you realy do need to put the effort into chasing your distributor, after all they took your money to support you.

I know for a fact that if we have a problem similar yours at Ketron UK (and in all honestly it does happen from time to time) Ketron Italy work with us to resolve the problem. We can talk to them by phone and email. Some issues take a little longer if they are more challenging, but we have always been able to work them out.

I don't know about your particular problem (first I have heard of it) - but the factory do need to know so they can help, so please do contact your distributor.

Send your serial number and the checksum and alltabs test results as the factory are only going to ask for that information anyway.

#339683 - 02/13/12 06:31 PM Re: How many have no problems with thier Audya [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
Robbo, honestly, this is not a Ketron support forum and whilst its fine to air your grievances, if you have a problem you realy do need to put the effort into chasing your distributor, after all they took your money to support you.

I know for a fact that if we have a problem similar yours at Ketron UK (and in all honestly it does happen from time to time) Ketron Italy work with us to resolve the problem. We can talk to them by phone and email. Some issues take a little longer if they are more challenging, but we have always been able to work them out.

I don't know about your particular problem (first I have heard of it) - but the factory do need to know so they can help, so please do contact your distributor.

Send your serial number and the checksum and alltabs test results as the factory are only going to ask for that information anyway.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi TWD,,, really it's not so much an angry rant, but more of a want to have a list of ways to correct an error, and then if all else fails contact the distributor. In my case Im in Melbourne the Seller/Distributor in Sydney 800 miles away!. I'm sure you can appreciate the dilemma in sending or loosing a board when the problem happens intermitantly, and takes hands on for hours (no warranty now) sometimes to reproduce or locate an error.

In my case the sustain pedal, I understand you have a flawless Audya, why is this when others have not?? and it does seem to be random faults with no real pattern or logic in the problems being experienced. More like a OS corruption, than a hardware problem.

Well I am happy now, I'll try a different pedal to eliminate the faulty pedal cause, and then after that if its the same will contact distributor/ketron italy

Thanks mate, dont get me wrong I only want whats best for all

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online