I,ve goota say firstly, I don't think there is an arranager out there that matches the Audya in live sound drums bass and loops.

But here comes the clincher. I like many, came on board early expecting Audya to be an on going work from Ketron not AJ. Although I appreciate the effort and upgrade offers he has, it's still apparent to me the 42.b had, and has some serious issues, (bugs). Where are the fixes? a scan of the Ketron forum will give you reasons to believe they should be sitting up and taking notice. Things such as "Freezing ("my prob currently") those timing issues, and about in all 7 that should have been resolved by now. I spent $5,500 AU dollars on this board, can't trust it on a job.

I like all of us need answers in a format that says, the technicians at Ketron have identified these issues ("and they will know exactly what they are, because I'm sure they would have been fixing them all the way along") and this is what is required to correct them, in plain and simple language that can't be confused.

I won't be selling the Audya 76, for the reason I gave above, but also, it's de valued equity caused by the associated problems along the way mean that to sell is to loose a lot of money, ("won't be comming back for another Ketron") but I'll hang on to it in the eternal hope that Ketron start doing what they set out to do and get it right.

Honestly, if it was a car or building, they would have been out of buisness and probably both in jail for providing a product that does not do what it was meant to do ("read the promo specs and so on, and various warranty and lemon conditions world wide")

So I ask one final time for someone from Ketron to fess up, and get this show back on the road.