SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#337898 - 01/28/12 05:15 PM Roland Gi Great sounds....
Dnj Offline

Good demonstrator also..

Edited by Dnj (01/28/12 05:26 PM)

#337924 - 01/28/12 11:20 PM Re: Roland Gi Great sounds.... [Re: Dnj]
tnicoson Offline

Loc: Chicago area - USA

Nice demo, but I am afraid the Jupiter 80 has stolen my heart away. Of course, we are talking a little more money, a little more weight, and a little more learning curve, but there never was such a thing as a free lunch.

Ted

#337927 - 01/28/12 11:47 PM Re: Roland Gi Great sounds.... [Re: tnicoson]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: tnicoson

Nice demo, but I am afraid the Jupiter 80 has stolen my heart away. Of course, we are talking a little more money, a little more weight, and a little more learning curve, but there never was such a thing as a free lunch.

Ted

The JP80 is an awesome instrument. Its the perfect companion for a KRONOS88 for those people that want it all in the hardware on stage.

And if you're in a band, you can allways have your guitarplayer lug around with your keyboards.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#337941 - 01/29/12 04:51 AM Re: Roland Gi Great sounds.... [Re: tnicoson]
Dnj Offline

Ted

Ted...Roland just has that RICH REAL quality sound on many of their instruments .....congrats on getting a Jupiter 80 !

#337982 - 01/29/12 03:40 PM Re: Roland Gi Great sounds.... [Re: Dnj]
tnicoson Offline

Hi Don

No congrats due yet on the JP80. I am still trying to get the financials together, and in the words of "The Duke" - THAT'S A REALLY BIG IF. I saw the You Tube demos you posted for it. When my Hughes Satellite unlimited bandwidth starts at 2 AM, I will be downloading all of them plus all the JP80 stuff from the Roland site with Real Player. I figure that will give me something to drool over and keep my resolve going until I get the money together. I planted a bunch of dollar bills out in the backyard last week. I keep watering them and watching them, but nothing has come up yet. Must be the cold winter weather.

Anyway, thanks for those demos.

Regards,

Ted

#337983 - 01/29/12 03:43 PM Re: Roland Gi Great sounds.... [Re: tnicoson]
Dnj Offline

Hi Don

No congrats due yet on the JP80. I am still trying to get the financials together, and in the words of "The Duke" - THAT'S A REALLY BIG IF. I saw the You Tube demos you posted for it. When my Hughes Satellite unlimited bandwidth starts at 2 AM, I will be downloading all of them plus all the JP80 stuff from the Roland site with Real Player. I figure that will give me something to drool over and keep my resolve going until I get the money together. I planted a bunch of dollar bills out in the backyard last week. I keep watering them and watching them, but nothing has come up yet. Must be the cold winter weather.

Anyway, thanks for those demos.

Regards,

Ted

Ted keep the dream alive ....& good luck to you !

#338045 - 01/30/12 02:03 AM Re: Roland Gi Great sounds.... [Re: Dnj]
tnicoson Offline

Many thanks for the videos, Donny. I got 'em all. I even grabbed the Gi video you put out there, as well as the Casio video that Nigel put out there. I figure I will look at all 3 units in case I have to make some financial trade-offs. It seemed to take forever with this slower than snail snot satellite system I've got, but at least now I can view them without all the buffering interruptions.

Regards,

Ted

#338061 - 01/30/12 07:32 AM Re: Roland Gi Great sounds.... [Re: tnicoson]
Dnj Offline

Many thanks for the videos, Donny. I got 'em all. I even grabbed the Gi video you put out there, as well as the Casio video that Nigel put out there. I figure I will look at all 3 units in case I have to make some financial trade-offs. It seemed to take forever with this slower than snail snot satellite system I've got, but at least now I can view them without all the buffering interruptions.

Regards,

Ted

Your very welcome Ted.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online