SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#336488 - 01/18/12 09:10 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Haha, that's because you were probably thinking of going back to a Yamaha and that would just not sit well with Fran!!!!

Originally Posted By: Dnj
Hello fellow SZ'ers.....at this time after giving it deep thought and an in-depth consultation with my mentor Fran Carango I have decided to keep the Korg microARRANGER for now. It sounds TOO good to let it go just for one of my in the moment spurts of lunacy & indecisiveness. Thanx to everyone for their help also.
With NAMM starting tomorrow who knows what will turn up. But for now I know I have a solid backup with the KMA that's for sure.

Edited by kbrkr (01/18/12 09:11 AM)

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#336489 - 01/18/12 09:31 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
I think the real proof of the instrument's usefulness/validity will lie in Fran's assessment of his own new microArranger.

If it is a keeper for Fran, it must be good, because he rarely wastes money on an instrument that won't provide a permanent useful addition to what he has already.

Time will tell...the saga continues.

Ian

#336490 - 01/18/12 09:41 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: kbrkr]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: kbrkr
Haha, that's because you were probably thinking of going back to a Yamaha and that would just not sit well with Fran!!!!

Hello fellow SZ'ers.....at this time after giving it deep thought and an in-depth consultation with my mentor Fran Carango I have decided to keep the Korg microARRANGER for now. It sounds TOO good to let it go just for one of my in the moment spurts of lunacy & indecisiveness. Thanx to everyone for their help also.
With NAMM starting tomorrow who knows what will turn up. But for now I know I have a solid backup with the KMA that's for sure.

You could not be any more incorrect.....Fran, Dave & myself have used on stage almost every arranger KB on the market....and we can make anyone of them sound fantastic....
We always tinker with new gear all the time with NO allegiance to any of them....what works for the moment is what we use...
NAMM 2012 starts tomorrow and who knows what will bring? The three of us learn from each other and that makes it fun.

#336491 - 01/18/12 09:55 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

I think you and Fran should be working with John Smies and let him help you both get the maximum out of your microArrangers, before you decide to return them (or whatever).

Ian

#336493 - 01/18/12 10:00 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
The three of us learn from each other and that makes it fun.

Making it Fun ! grin :

#336494 - 01/18/12 10:00 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: ianmcnll]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: ianmcnll
I think you and Fran should be working with John Smies and let him help you both get the maximum out of your microArrangers, before you decide to return them (or whatever).

Ian

No thank you, ....with over 100 years of professional performing experience between the 3 of us I know we can do whatever is needed to get the job done..

#336495 - 01/18/12 10:06 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

Yes, Donny, but Mr. Smies has a very professional approach as well..you guys could learn a lot from his expertise.

He knows Korg far better than you three (he's lived with the instruments), so you should use his resources.

Just sayin'...I'd hate to see you send the instruments back without exploring all avenues.

Ian

#336497 - 01/18/12 10:14 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Scottyee]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Scottyee
The three of us learn from each other and that makes it fun.

Making it Fun ! grin :

Who is who Scott?
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#336498 - 01/18/12 10:15 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: ianmcnll]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: ianmcnll
Yes, Donny, but Mr. Smies has a very professional approach as well..you guys could learn a lot from his expertise.

He knows Korg far better than you three (he's lived with the instruments), so you should use his resources.

Just sayin'...I'd hate to see you send the instruments back without exploring all avenues.

Ian

Ian please let it go..I'm dropping the subject thank you for your concern.

#336499 - 01/18/12 10:18 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

No problem, Donny...just trying to help you guys out a bit.

No harm done. It's just that Mr. Smies has helped so many players already....his stuff is supposed to be excellent!

Ian

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online