Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#336413 - 01/17/12 03:01 PM KORG microARRANGER For Sale
Dnj Offline

#336414 - 01/17/12 03:53 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
zuki Offline

LOL - You are just not a Korgie juggle

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#336415 - 01/17/12 03:54 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
No, he is not. But he's a "goodfella"!
wink

#336427 - 01/17/12 06:22 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
hi Donny, smile

Wow, talk about an 'instant' 180 degree change of heart.
shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked

8 hours ago you were saying how much you loved it & that it meant your needs.
shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy

Amazing . . on 2nd thought I guess I'm not really surprised. grin

yet, considering all the praise you've been giving it on Synthzone claiming it meant your performance needs perfectly,
and to possibly help other members avoid making the same mistake(?),
what 'specifically' about the microArranger has made you now 'suddenly' change your mind about keeping it?

As for me, this little Korg microARRANGER is continuing to satisfy my expections + more. cool

Hope you eventually find what you're looking for.
Good luck. smile

Scott

#336430 - 01/17/12 07:41 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Not one bit surprised...predicted this last week.

It's still basically a PA-50SD, which is an older, and, therefore, limited platform.

I think Scott has the right idea, and is using it for what it was meant for...an ultra-portable instrument, ideal for taking to friend's places...a fun keyboard.

Mmmmm...I wonder what's next?

Ian

#336435 - 01/17/12 09:15 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Is this a New World's Record?

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#336438 - 01/17/12 09:28 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: lahawk]
Tony Hughes Offline

Hi All,

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all form of doubt.

Personally I would have kept quiet and pretended you still got it, never might you have some guts, I repect you for that at least.

BTW someone asked me yesterday have you any idea how a young puppy dog knows how to wee up a lamp or a tree, its owner never taught it, I haven't a clue, does anyone know.

Now here is the acid test for Donny, does anyone want a second-hand KMA, it's going to drop to half it's cost, hell what's half of nothing, he might as well just give it away to a child in Toy Or Us.

Hell I took a sustained beating off some members on SZ when I bought my Audya but I held on to it, I didn't want to fall at the first fence.

Scott.... "Alone Again Naturally"

Tone
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#336442 - 01/17/12 09:43 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: ianmcnll]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: ianmcnll

Ian

Ian How do you do that, do you have a set of cards, can you give me this weekends winning lottery numbers for the UK. eeeeeeeehh eek2
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#336449 - 01/17/12 11:32 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Tony Hughes]
john smies Offline

Loc: koudekerke, Holland.

Sorry to hear this Donny but heck it is not like you are losing out a lot of dosh. I tried to help Donny out ,even offered him my software for free but he frankly admitted it was all a bit too complicated to get it going.

I still think the Micro is the perfect add-on to any Yamaha keyboard, certainly at the price you are paying in the States. I also think ,as I mentioned in my other tread you should at least consider hooking it up properly to your (yahama) keyboard, and alternatively getting my resources. I am in touch with Larry who should get one this week and will work out with him the correct settings for such a hook-up and publish them on my webpages. I am willing to wager a fair amount of dosh that not many will want to part with the Mikro having done the aforesaid, but time will show us all the wiser.....

As to Donny's sale, well my friend if you want a donkey-ride don't go and get yourself a horse !! (.....he knows I mean well................)

regards
John Smies

#336450 - 01/17/12 11:38 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Tony Hughes]
124 Offline

Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Originally Posted By: ianmcnll

Ian

Ian How do you do that, do you have a set of cards, can you give me this weekends winning lottery numbers for the UK. eeeeeeeehh eek2

LOL! Tony, if you've been around this forum long enough, you'd know Donny has form. rotfl

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online