SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#336387 - 01/17/12 09:39 AM New Yamaha NoteStart app is pretty cool
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Yamaha just launched a new app/service for iPad which combines sheet music downloads to your iPad directly with and also plays the song along to the music so you can rehearse/learn the music. They have some samples/previews to check out. The app can be found at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/notestar

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#336419 - 01/17/12 04:26 PM Re: New Yamaha NoteStart app is pretty cool [Re: kbrkr]
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Whats the deal? just went to download from ITunes and because I'm in Australia can't do. I am tired of all of this Apple Crap, there was another track I was after recently on sale in USA not available in Australia. I mean I thought we had a free trade agreement with the States here. They are happy to sell us the equipement, then they wont sell us the app?? is it some APRA deal or what. I mean APRA (Australian Performing Rights Assn) really, do any of those musu's really get any of the royalties, I haven't met any yet in the mid range of stardom that are receiving any dough from them, and yet they charge every buisness in the country a fee to even run a radio in the shop

#336426 - 01/17/12 05:38 PM Re: New Yamaha NoteStart app is pretty cool [Re: kbrkr]
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
That really sucks Robbo. All I can think of is wait a few days. It was only released today???

Think that might help?

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#336432 - 01/17/12 08:14 PM Re: New Yamaha NoteStart app is pretty cool [Re: kbrkr]
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Thanks kbrkr, I hope you are right,

#336440 - 01/17/12 09:38 PM Re: New Yamaha NoteStart app is pretty cool [Re: kbrkr]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
I too wasn't able to get it to open in iTunes from the link Al gave,
but able to get to the iTunes download page from
link given on the NoteStar website below: smile

If you've got iTunes installed on your Computer,
Click on the icon that says: "Available on the App Store"

NoteStar Website

#336444 - 01/17/12 09:48 PM Re: New Yamaha NoteStart app is pretty cool [Re: kbrkr]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online