Just wanted to clarify installation of the AJAMSONIC packge.
1. You can purchase a new Keyboard with the package already installed (USA). Contact your dealer(s).
2. You can send us your keyboard and we will install for you (if you are not comfortable doing so yourself) and you want the extended warantee. This assurance is what we offer to AUDYA owners (who have reason to doubt from past experiences).
3. You can (especially for those living outside the USA) ...
A. Send us your AUDYA's Hard Drive OR
B. Purchase a new Hard drive with USB key from us AND the RAM expansion chip (a great option for those who cannot afford to be without their AUDYA for a few days).
If you have already purchased the RAM expansion chip, you will have to send that to us too for us to configure for the upgrade.
4. Does this void your warantee? No.
5. We intentionally left the FACTORY styles and sounds un-altered so you have both your new and old AUDYA (ALL IN ONE) with you - for those who also like some of the sounds and styles they way they are now. For those who what to have a little of both worlds (2 keyboards in one), the AUDYA AJAMSONIC is for you!
Hope this answers the many questions we've been getting already on this.
Enjoy your 'new' AUDYA.