SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#335286 - 01/04/12 11:25 AM A Business Opportunity For AJ & AJAMSONIC
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
After Listening to AJ' Demo's several times, I felt compelled to let AJ know about the Business Idea I came up with for him.

Of coarse this is my personal opinion of what I hear while critiquing his demo's.

The editing, re-balancing, re-voicing, tweaking, re-vamping and changing up of the instruments within the style, to my ear, has almost achieved a Tyros3 sound!

Now, don't get me wrong, that isn't necessarily a bad thing!

So I felt AJ should take this ONE BIG STEP EVEN FURTHER!

How about, Designing and Building us a BRAND NEW ARRANGER KEYBOARD?

I've even come up with a name for you, and I don't mind if you capitalize on my idea.

Picture this.........THE " YAMATRON "!

I know what you are all saying right now, WOW, what a COOL IDEA!

We Arranger players usually start looking for the LATEST and the GREATEST every couple of years to stay on the MUSICAL CUTTING EDGE.

Here is an opportunity to fulfill our wants and needs.

If you build it so it provides that great" LIVE BAND "sound, and design it with an operating system that ACTUALLY WORKS CORRECTLY, I know I WOULD BUY ONE!

Anybody else out there that would spend your money on a NEW " YAMATRON? " smile

Post your answer and opinion's on this idea.

Jim

#335292 - 01/04/12 12:15 PM Re: A Business Opportunity For AJ & AJAMSONIC [Re: NiteLife]
leezone Offline

Jim

the AUDYA is already kick @ss
all Ketron needs to do to push it up a level is simple:
hire Robert Mess. for 6 months and have him do nothing else but create styles

i can so tell which styles on the Audya are his
the man is a genious

#335294 - 01/04/12 12:54 PM Re: A Business Opportunity For AJ & AJAMSONIC [Re: leezone]
Tony Hughes Offline

Jim,

You can't be serious at a time like this, can you ???

Leezone,

Never thought I would agree with you, but you are on the money, Ketron needs to give Robert Messy some more Euros, work up some more styles, he is the main man on the Audya.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#335317 - 01/04/12 06:09 PM Re: A Business Opportunity For AJ & AJAMSONIC [Re: Tony Hughes]
Brian3331 Offline

Loc: Letterkenny Ireland
So funny but I think it could work!

#335330 - 01/04/12 09:20 PM Re: A Business Opportunity For AJ & AJAMSONIC [Re: NiteLife]
leezone Offline

Brian

what "could work"?

i hope you mean Robert and not YAMATRON

Robert is a freakin genious, probably the best style creator ever

Ketron, pay him what he deserves, it's a win win for the company and AUDYA

Edited by leezone (01/04/12 09:20 PM)

#335334 - 01/04/12 09:38 PM Re: A Business Opportunity For AJ & AJAMSONIC [Re: leezone]
Tony Hughes Offline

Leezone,

I agree with you, I have met Robert, he is the man and please no Yamatron XR with wooden sides. Make it in Ireland by all means and keep it there. LOL wave

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#335344 - 01/04/12 10:42 PM Re: A Business Opportunity For AJ & AJAMSONIC [Re: Tony Hughes]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
YAMATRON!!!!

VERY GOOD IDEA!!!!

And for me a proposal for new keybords
YAMATRON AUDYROS....

party rocker

Edited by Sokratis 1974 (01/04/12 10:45 PM)

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online