SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#335116 - 01/02/12 08:17 AM Tyros-4 custom WAV samples playing problem
sunny152 Offline

Loc: ap
I loaded some pipe Organ WAV samples on Tyros4.The WAV samples have original church reverb effect(at the tail of the sample).When I played the samples through Ty4 Audio Player and could hear the reverb but when Tyros4 played this as a custom voice there was no reverb evident.I tried editing the voice to reduce the Release rate and make the note-end less abrupt but it works more like a sustain and still no actual reverb can be heard when played.I need natural reverb when i release the key of Tyros4,but Once the key is released Tyros does not play the audio in the tail of the file beyond the Loop End marker.
Here is the link which i have uploaded the test file (C-3 )note:
http://www.box.com/s/r2za3utbimdckk6cdnj2

Is there any way to get natural reverb on key release? Please help.

Thanks,
Sunny.

#335142 - 01/02/12 12:38 PM Re: Tyros-4 custom WAV samples playing problem [Re: sunny152]
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Hi Sunny,

Once you load the Wave file into the Expansion memory, did you create a custom voice? Once you create a custom voice, I'm pretty sure you can add effects in that section of the voice creator. I forget which page of the User Guide that is in, but you may want to check that section of the voice creator once more and look at the effects section.

Once you add the effects, then you can save the voice and then link that voice to a Registration and use that registration to recall your Organ Sample.

I'm not at the keyboard right now, but I'll double check my facts and respond.

Good luck

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online