SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#335099 - 01/01/12 09:28 PM And to all my ...
Happy Birthday tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
... Philadelphia football fan friends ...
HOW 'BOUT THEM NY GIANTS!!!
bluesbros bow clap rocker

#335137 - 01/02/12 12:28 PM Re: And to all my ... [Re: tony mads usa]
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
WTG Giants!!!! Let's hope were not ONE and DONE against Atlanta!!

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#335186 - 01/03/12 05:12 AM Re: And to all my ... [Re: tony mads usa]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Been a Gmen fan since I was a kid watching YA Tittle with my dad. Nice victory, especially after a season of not knowing which Giants team will show up for a game. Why, oh why, do the networks feel they have to show Jerry Jones 50 times a game. He's the #1 reason people hate the Cowboys.

Lets see what happens next, at least, they're getting it together at the right time.

Go Gmen!!

#335191 - 01/03/12 07:30 AM Re: And to all my ... [Re: tony mads usa]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
The Baltimore Ravens keep pulling off lucky games lately. Unfortunately, it's a one-man team with Ray Rick leading the way toward the playoffs. They have a By week this weekend, but the next game will be against Pittsburgh, and I don't believe we can beat them three times in a single season. I could be wrong, but I'm married, so I got used to being wrong. wink

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#335203 - 01/03/12 09:22 AM Re: And to all my ... [Re: kbrkr]

Originally Posted By: kbrkr
WTG Giants!!!! Let's hope were not ONE and DONE against Atlanta!!

Well, 2 weeks ago they beat Rex Ryan, this past week they beat Rob Ryan, and next week they have to complete the trifecta and beat Matt Ryan ... grin

#335205 - 01/03/12 09:48 AM Re: And to all my ... [Re: tony mads usa]
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Danged old Giants:

They've gone and slaughtered the "Crowbars" again. Hey, at least the third quarter was a little better for us beleagured Cowboy afficianados... LOL!

The Giants certainly played well and could win it all. I'd like to see them eventually play the Packers or Patriots in the Stupid-Bowl. (My new name for this event because of all the tasteless and idiotic halftime shows they think the American public cannot live without.)

Happy New Year,

Dave

#335237 - 01/03/12 05:28 PM Re: And to all my ... [Re: Riceroni9]
musicforyourday Offline

Loc: So California, USA
I am tired of the networks showing Rob Ryan , after all Jasob Garret is the head coach. the Ryan Brothers need to shut up and play football.

#335243 - 01/03/12 06:09 PM Re: And to all my ... [Re: Riceroni9]

Dave ... for ME, the fact that it was Jones, Romo, and the cowgirls only made it sweeter ... and it would have been just as sweet had it been the E-gals ... smile
I too am SOOOOOoooo tired of seeing Ryan and Jones after almost every play, and I think Romo should save his 'jumping/body bumping' celebrations with team mates after a score until AFTER they've actually won something ... like a PLAYOFF game ...
I have no idea how far the GIANTS will go this year (if I did I could be a VERY RICH man wink ), but at least they are there ...
And, BTW, the cameras caught Ryan saying some NASTY things after a particular bad defensive play ...
Speaking of the third quarter, I was getting upset with the GIANTS play calling at that time ... I understand the desire to kill as much clock time as possible, but 3 runs and punt weren't getting it done ... once they went back to the passing attack they were able to put the game away ...

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online