Here's a recent 27 minute Korg MicroArranger, albeit in Japanese:

For the first time, at least in my memory
this is the first I've seen YouTube clips of a new 'arranger' keyboard produced in Japan, and not typically from Europe or the USA, as historically arrangers have primarily been marketed to European and American audiences, and not to the Japanese, even though Yamaha & Korg arrangers are produced & manufactured there. I never really understood why.

I'm guessing the Korg MicroArranger might be attracting the Japanese market now perhaps because of its smaller keys & form factor, perhaps more easily adaptable to people with smaller hands vs large hands, plus its small form factor & lighter weight may esp accomodate typically smaller Japanese living quarters compared to here in the US. Whatever the reason, realizing the major arranger keyboard manufacturers are Japanese, it's nice to see arrangers finally marketed to and available in Japan now. That said, I look forward to hopefully seeing more Korg MicroArranger demos produced in English as well, as I unfortunately can't speak or understand Japanese.

- Scott

Here are YouTube Clips demonstrating some of the Styles included on the MicroArranger: