SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#334406 - 12/12/11 05:40 PM Tyros 4 organ sounds
musicforyourday Offline

Loc: So California, USA
Hey Everybody i have not posted in a while, I am looking to find out if anybody has any suggestions for me I am looking to get some better B-3 Organ sounds out of my Tyros 4 I am one Man Band in so california and I am looking for the tom petty type B-3 ect Also if anybody has any suggestions on improving the Concert Piano it a bit week esp when played with midi files or in a layer it seem to get eaten up by it selk it good but part of combi it get drown out .

please go to my web site for more info on me musicforyourday.com just recently Did a CD using Tyros 4 on everything song samples there thanks Ron

#334408 - 12/12/11 10:46 PM Re: Tyros 4 organ sounds [Re: musicforyourday]
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Hello Ron:

You really have a very nice voice, I like it.

I am almost certain that the sound of your Demo samples of those Midi files you recorded, have not been edited to assign the panel voices like S.A.-S.A.2...etc.

I am familiar with the SMF "Just the way you look..." and definitely does not have the S.A. Saxes, Brass, better overall sounds, the T4 is playing just GM sounds, not necessarily the better sounds on the T4.

If I am right, you may have to edit your midi files in each track and assign the true better T4 sounds. I use the Cakewalk/Sonar, but you can use Cubase, etc.....

#334410 - 12/13/11 03:12 AM Re: Tyros 4 organ sounds [Re: musicforyourday]
Impuls Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Put youre drawbars thru a Ventilator rotary effect unit with the separate outputs.
You wil be surprised.

Impuls keys

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online