SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#331858 - 09/23/11 04:41 PM New S.A.2 Baritone Sax and Fem Voice NOT loading?
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Hello everyone:

As you know, I have the T4 and almost all the Premium Packs and styles (Except for the Vintage), I must tell you that I have the One gig maximum memory installed.

Today, I did purchased the 2 new sounds, and as always, follow the procedure to download, Unzip, transfer to USB, then to the T4 Pressing Function to Install/load Pack, then select one of the packages to install, and then NOTHING....the T4 stays in NOW EXECUTING....for ever..... mad

And just to make sure that the USB was not bad, I re-Exported the Register Keyboard ID into another USB,I actually used 2 different USB drives just in case that one was no good, both have the Registry and the packages, I can NOT load the sounds for either USB. confused
I guess something wrong, where?, Like I said, I have most of the voice/sound Packages besides the styles?
I did report it to the Yamaha Customer service, only I got the automated reply that they got my question/comment...
Does anybody have a problem similar? confused
Thanks

#331861 - 09/24/11 12:17 AM Re: New S.A.2 Baritone Sax and Fem Voice NOT loading? [Re: mdorantes]
mdorantes Offline

Has anybody purchase those new voices, and if so, did you had trouble installing it?.

I have been trying.....again and again, I even deleted many of the regular UVN sounds I had on the memory, and also Defrag the memory and still did not want to install them, I have about 840 megs of data/sounds of the 1044 megs so....I still have room, the Saxes are not that large, nor the 2 female voices....
Hope you hear from you guys....

#331870 - 09/24/11 07:00 AM Re: New S.A.2 Baritone Sax and Fem Voice NOT loading? [Re: mdorantes]
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Sorry for your troubles mdorantes. I haven't purchased the NEW sounds as yet. Sounds like you need to email support and get them to send you a new download. When you do get them working, post a little review what you think of them.

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#331871 - 09/24/11 08:02 AM Re: New S.A.2 Baritone Sax and Fem Voice NOT loading? [Re: kbrkr]
gilbert Offline

Loc: Oelsnitz /E Germany
Hi mdorantes,

On my preivious purchases i have had the option of 5 seperate downloads of each purchase, before the purchase becomes locked.
Have a look at your purchase history there you will find your current and previous purchases with a download link on each purchase.hope this helps.I think, although not 100% sure this also applys to premium packs and voicies.

Gilbert.

Edited by gilbert (09/24/11 08:04 AM)

#331892 - 09/24/11 04:47 PM Re: New S.A.2 Baritone Sax and Fem Voice NOT loading? [Re: mdorantes]
mdorantes Offline

I was able to load the sounds, BUT, NOT the conventional "Yamaha" way, I had to do it Loading them as INDIVIDUAL voices, like you do the regular TVNs sounds, and automatically will assign them into the Premium Section.

I just wish Yamaha Music Software would UPDATE the procedure, because the steps that you suppose to make to install them, DOES NOT WORK. mad

It took me a day, but I succeeded, and now I am a happy camper again, so, if anyone buys the new sounds, Download them into your PC, Unzip them, then copying the Unzipped files into the USB, then in the Tyros 4, go to VOICE CREATOR, then INDIVIDUAL LOAD, then is done. smile

One good thing, I did clear a LOT of the TVN sounds I did not use, and only left the ones I really use a lot in my registrations along with the preset and Premium sounds.

Manuel

#331978 - 09/27/11 11:48 AM Re: New S.A.2 Baritone Sax and Fem Voice NOT loading? [Re: mdorantes]
roger brandon bradbury Offline

Loc: Willersey, Broadway
Thank you all for the information. I have now spent 3 days trying to install. I now have been given clear instructions from Yamaha, but I do like the individual load sugestion. All my equipment is in the car at the moment as I am playing out every day this week. Looking forward to a solution soon. Roger

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online