SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#331537 - 09/13/11 06:58 AM Any Roland KC110 reviews?
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
I'm looking for a small, possibly stereo rehearsal unit that I can also take to cocktail hour type gigs. Should be able to handle keys and vocals with effects on the mic input. The KC110 unit looks intriguing and could be the center of a larger system with the addition of some powered speakers. I did try the BA330 and sent it back. For the size/price I wanted something to be able to handle bigger arranger type gigs also. No punch at all.

Spoke to George Kaye, who is the nicest and most knowledgeable keyboard salesman I know and he's never seen a KC110 yet.
Anyone out there try one??

Thanks in advance

#331547 - 09/13/11 10:30 AM Re: Any Roland KC110 reviews? [Re: Bill Lewis]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Bill the BA330 is a better unit than the KC110..twice the speakers for more fulness....If the BA330 didn't do it for you...the KC110 won't either..

Maybe you should re-visit the BA330 again..I am still a happy camper with mine....as always we need to use the right gear for the right room..

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online