Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#330951 - 08/26/11 07:33 PM “WestSide Story” Dnj’s request played on Tyros4
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America
Hi everyone,
Once ago, Dnj requested me:
Quote:
I hope sometime you could try your hand at one of the Greatest Musicals in Broadway History.."WEST SIDE STORY Music By Leonard Bernstein...

Well, here it is. I hope you enjoy, and thanks Dnj for inspiring me to learn this tune. Best regards, Telmo.

#330953 - 08/26/11 09:00 PM Re: “WestSide Story” Dnj’s request played on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
SemiLiveMusic Offline

Loc: Louisiana, USA
It's fabulous, Telmo, you are very talented! Your Tyros sounds great! You did a lot of work for that, excellent! You are the kind of player who makes the Tyros shine. That's a great composition, one of the best of the 20th century and you did it much justice.

#330956 - 08/26/11 11:46 PM Re: “WestSide Story” Dnj’s request played on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Tostie Offline

Chapeau! Great playing and programming on the T4!

#330960 - 08/27/11 07:54 AM Re: “WestSide Story” Dnj’s request played on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
WOW! It just keeps getting better and better everytime I hear one of your creations.

Thanks Telmo,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#330963 - 08/27/11 09:17 AM Re: “WestSide Story” Dnj’s request played on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Originally Posted By: Telmo
Hello SCOTT,
Originally Posted By: Scottyee
West Side Story is among my most favorite musicals of all time as well.
I do wish to perform some WestSideStory on video soon.Telmo. smile

Telmo, thank you for fulfilling my request as well.
Bravo for that superb performance & production. clap

#330975 - 08/27/11 07:06 PM Re: “WestSide Story” Dnj’s request played on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Great music Telmo- your video productions are fun to watch too. Keep 'em coming!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#330989 - 08/28/11 02:57 AM Re: “WestSide Story” Dnj’s request played on Tyros4 [Re: montunoman]
Telmo Offline

Hello there,
I wish to Thank very much BILL, JOOST(Tostie), GARY,SCOTT, MONTUNOMAN for all the kind words and positive remarks. And also Thanks those who spent time watching it.

PS:
Quote:
West Side Story is among my most favorite musicals of all time as well.

SCOTT, you are completley right and I'm so sorry for overlooking your post at that time. You see, my brains is not so bright anymore. I apologize for it. And to make up for my mistake, on my next video performance which I wish to learn one more WestSideStory tune, I will dedicate it specially to you. Happy playing. Telmo.

#331022 - 08/29/11 09:35 AM Re: “WestSide Story” Dnj’s request played on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Telmo,

Thanks once again for sharing another masterpiece.
West Side Story is one of my favorites, and you have captured it perfectly with your own personal touch.

Hermoso!

Regards,
Larry

#331027 - 08/29/11 10:13 AM Re: “WestSide Story” Dnj’s request played on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Originally Posted By: Telmo

SCOTT, you are completley right and I'm so sorry for overlooking your post at that time. I apologize for it. And to make up for my mistake, on my next video performance which I wish to learn one more WestSideStory tune, I will dedicate it specially to you. Happy playing. Telmo.
Hi Telmo,
First of all, there was absolutely no apology expected or needed.
That said, wow . . . I'm really thrilled that you are planning to record another West Side Story tune,
and moved that you plan to dedicate it to me as well.
I'm really looking forward to Something's Coming perhaps? cool

In the meantime,
I recently received the following email from DNJ asking 'me' to post it on Synthzone cool2 for him:

Originally Posted By: email received from DNJ
Scott....... when you can, please convey on sz to Telmo what a fantastic performance on SZ of my requested West Side story songs ...... a fabulous job very well played ............... 2 well chosen songs ..... I really enjoyed watching the video and listening ... T4 sounds great!

#331052 - 08/30/11 03:41 PM Re: “WestSide Story” Dnj’s request played on Tyros4 [Re: Scottyee]
Telmo Offline

Thank you very much LARRY for taking the time watching the video. I'm glad you liked it.
SCOTT, tell DNJ I'm glad he liked the video. I do miss his posts here at Synthzone. Best regards. Telmo.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online