SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#330882 - 08/25/11 11:16 PM Re: The faith of my LionTracs MediaStation! [Re: Nedim]
Tony Hughes Offline

Nedim,

You make it all sound so easy again, this is what you want to get the MS off the floor,

T4
Audya
Fantom XR

Regards

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#330899 - 08/26/11 08:38 AM Re: The faith of my LionTracs MediaStation! [Re: Nedim]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Nedim...you already mastered the MS before you got it... rotfl

Please make a performance...make a combination patch (8 parts) with splits and layers, using VST's..Link it to a Standard Midi File, editing with one of the programs shipped with the MS (Rose garden will do)....Set up midi so you can select 8 midi parts from your Kronos....Now record using the wave recorder on board..a 3 minute tune....Please post the results here...let's say ..30 minutes (project time)...Most average MS owners can do this... smile...Heck let's give you an hour grin

Seriously No one mastered the MS via PC experience alone...There is a learning curve..and one would mislead folks to say otherwise.....The MS is so feature laden..with it's MS interface, and capabilities...I will repeat..No one I know had mastered it..especially sight unseen....vitually impossible smile

#330915 - 08/26/11 09:47 AM Re: The faith of my LionTracs MediaStation! [Re: Fran Carango]
Tony Hughes Offline

Hi All,

Someone one once said " the more I see of my friends the more I love my dog" The more I hear about the MS the more I am confused, I think I will just stay that way.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#330935 - 08/26/11 12:57 PM Re: The faith of my LionTracs MediaStation! [Re: Nedim]
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
Fran, you are right, noone can master something without having it.
The only learning experience for me is the Routing, even the Sampler
and other parts of it are nothing new to me. The only difference is
the OS and Routing...i can easily install Komplete 7 in it and some
Mastering FX and start from there but even that would require a lot
of work...as far as the Arranger i think it needs a lot of work.
I will try to do something, right now i am expecting my Groove XR
to arrive somewhere in late September.

#330936 - 08/26/11 01:19 PM Re: The faith of my LionTracs MediaStation! [Re: Nedim]
Tony Hughes Offline

Nedim,

More stuff on the floor hey, this will be hot off the press, hope they have soak tested it??

#330943 - 08/26/11 04:04 PM Re: The faith of my LionTracs MediaStation! [Re: Nedim]
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
The Lionstracs OS in itself bears no real relation to working with a PC Desktop, so it's odd that you would try to use the Desktop to control the keyboard.

I rarely if ever access the desktop when I'm using my MS. I have everything running from within the Lionstracs OS so it operates just like a normal workstation.

Regards
James.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online