SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#330377 - 08/13/11 03:38 PM Re: Lionstracs Groove X6 Video Demo [Re: LIONSTRACS]
DAN.2000 Offline

Loc: FRANCE
Yesterday I tried the vArranger software on the MediaStation on witch I have installed Windows 7 on it.

It's a very cool experimentation !
I can decide witch button and slider to control all the features of the arranger.

Domenik, can a MS user install 2 partitions on it's MS HD, one with your LINUX OS and one with Windows?

I will do a small video when everything will be nice

Dan
https://www.varranger.com

#330386 - 08/14/11 12:21 AM Re: Lionstracs Groove X6 Video Demo [Re: Scottyee]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Scottyee
Originally Posted By: LIONSTRACS
Anyway, I'm not here to sell you nothing, you can buy what you like.

Dom: What's the difference between the Mediastation and the Groove X6,
where can I purchase one in the US, and how much do each of them cost in US Dollars?
Thanks. - Scott smile

Scott,

In the UK if you go to buy a Rolls Royce and you ask the price, you can't afford to buy one. Same with the MS,
in fact I have looked like you for a price on the WWW for a MS and I can't find it anywhwere.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#330469 - 08/15/11 08:12 PM Re: Lionstracs Groove X6 Video Demo [Re: Scottyee]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
The MediaStation will be back on stage this Wed...After replacing the Barracuda HD with the previous HD...the MS has tested great the last couple of days...

So I will depend on the MS again..It is great being able to leave the MS on stage for the next two months, instead of fighting thru the Crab Trap crowd 3 times a week (set up)..

The all in one features..mics, effects, media player and Vst's..are perfect as a band instrument...

#330470 - 08/15/11 08:39 PM Re: Lionstracs Groove X6 Video Demo [Re: Scottyee]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Originally Posted By: Scottyee asked on Sat. Aug 13th

What's the difference between the Mediastation and the Groove X6,

where can I purchase one in the US,

and how much do each of them cost in US Dollars?
Still waiting for an answer. Anyone?! confused1

#330471 - 08/15/11 08:59 PM Re: Lionstracs Groove X6 Video Demo [Re: Scottyee]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Originally Posted By: Scottyee
Originally Posted By: Scottyee asked on Sat. Aug 13th

What's the difference between the Mediastation and the Groove X6,

where can I purchase one in the US,

and how much do each of them cost in US Dollars?
Still waiting for an answer. Anyone?! confused1

Frankie is a distributor...call him for your answers..

#330473 - 08/15/11 09:26 PM Re: Lionstracs Groove X6 Video Demo [Re: Scottyee]
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Regardless of where the styles came from (preset or conversion).., this is probably the best demo put out using a Lionstracs keyboard. The person in this demo clearly knows their way around the instrument, and has the chops to put it to use.

It's not happening over night.., but open systems will eventually be common keyboards. The Korg Kronos is now streaming from a drive and look how reasonable the price is for the 61 key model. Open Source keyboards are the future. Keep in mind what generation will be using them too.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#330476 - 08/15/11 11:11 PM Re: Lionstracs Groove X6 Video Demo [Re: Scottyee]
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
open keyboards are only in the future , they are certainly not the future for keyboards. There will always be two types of musicians :

Those that are mostly centred on playing mastering their skills as a musician who want to focus 90% of their time making music and those people who love to play with technology through the medium of music who spend 90% just playing with the technology.

So there will always be a market for companies that bundle all the tools a musician needs to make music in an easy to use intuitive closed system .

I have yet to see or hear anyone produce a piece of music worth a lick on an 'open keyboard ' That could not be produced on a so called closed one just as easily.

The wersi/liontracs and openlabs products have been arond for a good while now . I would love to know the stats for their combined sales compared to the single sales figures of the yamaha motif (original version ).

Edited by spalding1968 (08/15/11 11:13 PM)

#330478 - 08/15/11 11:17 PM Re: Lionstracs Groove X6 Video Demo [Re: spalding1968]
Tony Hughes Offline

Hi Scott,

Found it for you http://www.lionstracs-bochum.de/ the X6 is $9580 shocked you may need to take out a second mortgage on you property to buy one, never mind young man. Not recommended for old people, a bit like buying long playing records.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#330481 - 08/16/11 12:18 AM Re: Lionstracs Groove X6 Video Demo [Re: spalding1968]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: spalding1968

I have yet to see or hear anyone produce a piece of music worth a lick on an 'open keyboard ' That could not be produced on a so called closed one just as easily.

The wersi/liontracs and openlabs products have been arond for a good while now . I would love to know the stats for their combined sales compared to the single sales figures of the yamaha motif (original version ).

Could not agree more, perhaps a closed KB would perform better Spalding, certainly out of the box, that's the magic phrase, "OUT OF THE BOX", not 5 years later and 20 upgrades and addins. Don't go jumping around, just figures plucked out of the air. As far as Wersi/Lionstracs/Openlabs , well the last two doubt if they have reach the UK yet, Wersi well there is another story, its like Grim, the " Tairy Tale " The Wersi has allways blown me away but would you want to go in that deep and drown, a bit like buying a Ford in the UK, don't know where it came from, who and when it was made.

#330484 - 08/16/11 12:41 AM Re: Lionstracs Groove X6 Video Demo [Re: Tony Hughes]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Hi Scott.
Found it for you http://www.lionstracs-bochum.de/ the X6 is $9580 shocked
Tony

Tony, many thanks for posting the X6's price. Whoah! shocked
No wonder no one else was willing to post that $ information.
I'd be too embarassed to admit paying even close to that amount for any arranger.
Curious now much less(?) the Mediastation costs in comparison.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online