SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#329661 - 07/28/11 01:54 PM Need some help on my Audya!
Joe0710 Offline

Loc: South Germany
Hi together,

today I tried the User_Voice_List functions on my Audya. I don't know how, but with using this function (I saved some of the lists) I changed a preset sound name (not in the program mode). The name of the Preset "Blowed_Tenor" is now "User_Voice_List" - its persistent, even if I restart the Audya. Who can help me to get back the right name? As far as I know it shall not be possible to change the preset names, so it seems that there is another bug in combination with saving User voice list.

Hope that there is an easy way w/o reloading the entire OS.

Any help is appreciated.

Joe

#329736 - 07/29/11 02:02 PM Re: Need some help on my Audya! [Re: Joe0710]
Joe0710 Offline

Loc: South Germany
Hi,

problem solved. I got the information how to change the standard presets (in all properties) - its a quite easy way. As it is a hidden feature and I'm asked for I will not describe it here officialy. If somebody needs this information please contact me.

Joe

#329811 - 07/31/11 12:13 AM Re: Need some help on my Audya! [Re: Joe0710]
Ferry Offline

Loc: Olomouc, Czech Republic
Hi, Joel0710, I have the same problem and I think, I need a little help. I had it probably solved - I´d renamed this name back - the User Voice List to Grand Piano and saved, but I´m not sure, that the name of the sound is OK. If you can help me, write me, please, the solution - my mail is fhmusic@quick.cz or fhmusic@raz-dva.cz. Thank you very much.
Ferry

#330569 - 08/17/11 03:31 AM Re: Need some help on my Audya! [Re: Joe0710]
Peder150 Offline

Loc: Norway
Hi, have been looking for this feature for some time in order to balance volum between program and single voice. Would be more than grateful if you contact me on: Pytterli@getmail.no

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online