SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#327965 - 07/03/11 08:03 AM Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED [Re: Tony Hughes]
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Originally Posted By: Dnj
Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Originally Posted By: Magali
Hello Tony

For myself it is because i don't speak english ,but i read the forum many time every days ,i love this zone and of course these greats arrangers keyboards

You certainly they good English. keep typing

http://translate.google.com/#it|en|

Donny,

Are you OK, I am sure the hell he knows about Google translate and he probably knows about arrangers too. Hell was this a joke or are you so insensitive aren’t’ you luck you speak such perfect English, this is why so many people just don’t post, it is true what they say. Hells bells see everybody off and you will be on your own. Just a drop of human kindness will do, no one wants a freaking pint. Not to say they would get it here on SZ.

Was this diatribe necessary? This is the kind of post that just escalates hostilities. For all those who come here, we all know Donny is the king of one line URL's, pictures, and Youtube videos. Why would someone post on this board when they will be met with the kind of venom you spew? Let those without sin caste the first stone.

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#327975 - 07/03/11 09:26 AM Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED [Re: Tony Hughes]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
I will say one thing...Donny posts a lot of URL's that are seldom accompanied by a description of where they lead to.

Yes, he is SZ's "Duke of Url".

But, many times I do not bother clicking on Donny's (or anyone else's) URL's, unless I know where I'm headed.

How much time does it take to put in a brief description that would make the URL destination clear?

Just my opinion.

Ian

#327976 - 07/03/11 09:39 AM Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED [Re: Tony Hughes]
Dnj Offline

you guys need some time in the "Living Room" smile

#327980 - 07/03/11 09:53 AM Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

you guys need some time in the "Living Room" smile

Why aren't you helping with the painting?

It's your room too.

Ian

#327982 - 07/03/11 09:58 AM Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED [Re: ianmcnll]
Dnj Offline

#327984 - 07/03/11 10:03 AM Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

Uncle Dave and Fran can knit some doilies for the tables...

#327993 - 07/03/11 10:34 AM Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED [Re: FransN]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.

After some thought...Comment removed by me

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#328000 - 07/03/11 12:14 PM Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED [Re: lahawk]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: lahawk

After some thought...Comment removed by me

Larry,

I just took a look this morning at all the members of SZ and wow so many don't post, sure it's nothing to do with what as been suggested above. Anyway I think you are a decent guy no saber rattling. The ones that do post are a small minority. I think you have your feet on the ground.
Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#328003 - 07/03/11 01:02 PM Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED [Re: Tony Hughes]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Yeah it's wierd. When I posted some of my music a few months ago I was kind of surprised by two things: Very little response and about half the responses were by personal messages.

However I'm very greatful for this site and have made some great friends. I've got to meet a few members in person and have talked via telephone with some too. I've gotten great tips from top pros. The vibe can be wierd at times but I'm glad to have found SZ!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#328005 - 07/03/11 01:29 PM Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED [Re: Tony Hughes]
jm_bogey Offline

Loc: Montreal,QC, Canada
Hi,

Me i prefer to read more then write because I'm french and sometime I don't know how to say what i wan to say, I know I could use translator.... but if they translate the same way from english to french .... ouf !!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online