SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#327860 - 07/01/11 01:03 PM Selling my Kn7000 SAD
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
So much has changed in the forum and in my life and health. The time has come for me to sell my Kn7000. I will be 80 this September and I am still playing out.

The jobs are multiplying and I do enjoy them. I am finding the weight of the Kn7000 more than I can handle. I am receiving messages from the lower part of my back, it is a warning. It’s time for me to move on before I will be forced to stop playing out. The good news; I have a great life and a special wife and I am happy and contented most of the time. But the time for me to move on is here. I am faced with buying a lighter keyboard or not playing out any longer. At my age I have been learning to let go many things That I can no longer do.

I have the Kn7000 for approximately 9 months. Before that it had little use it belonged to my friend who is a sax player. It is in mint condition. If you have interest please make an offer.
John C.

#327894 - 07/02/11 07:52 AM Re: Selling my Kn7000 SAD [Re: bruno123]
etwo4788 Offline

Loc: S.E. New Mexico USA
JOHN.....

Your message "sounds" so sad! I am going to beat you to 80...the last day of August.

Change your mind my friend and you can change your life!

Will you consider sending your latest programs to me on an SD card? PLEASE!!! Remember the exchange we agreed to make with each other??? I will pay for the SD card....

Probably if you are determined to sell your 7K...it will do better on EBay...

It feels sad to me to know you are considering selling your 7K!

Elizabeth

#327914 - 07/02/11 02:53 PM Re: Selling my Kn7000 SAD [Re: bruno123]
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
I am going to beat you both to 80 in February.
John I have a kn2600 i recently bought from Walt Tenay and it is a junior KN7000 and plays all the KN7000 stuff except custom files. It is pretty light and you could carry it to the grave with you. Are you interested in doing some horse trading? My email addy is here if you don't have it anymore. Bebop

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online