SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#326925 - 06/21/11 11:58 PM SZ Member Joe Ayala: Live Arranger KB Performance
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Here's none other than our very own Synthzone Member Joe Ayala (aka: Songman55)
delivering an impressive show with his Yamaha arranger keyboard and winning vocal style
for the residents at the Franklin Woods Nursing Home Center in Maryland.
Joe, Nice job ! clap

#326929 - 06/22/11 05:12 AM Re: SZ Member Joe Ayala: Live Arranger KB Performance [Re: Scottyee]
Songman55 Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD USA
Thanks Scott!!

#326930 - 06/22/11 05:20 AM Re: SZ Member Joe Ayala: Live Arranger KB Performance [Re: Scottyee]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Nice performance Joe, and your interaction with the audience is a plus. Hazel sounds like a character...always need one of them. woot
Larry

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#326936 - 06/22/11 07:38 AM Re: SZ Member Joe Ayala: Live Arranger KB Performance [Re: lahawk]
wrinkles303 Offline

Loc: worthington ,ohio
nice work

#326984 - 06/22/11 07:52 PM Re: SZ Member Joe Ayala: Live Arranger KB Performance [Re: Scottyee]
Songman55 Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD USA
This is a rude awakening. However, it doesn't surprise me. I didn't post this link here because I sort of knew it would be met with indifference. Scott was nice enough to post the link and I appreciate that. I've often wondered over the years why people left the zone, and now I know. This is not really a place for real entertainers. Gear heads get a fair hearing here but people who can command an audience with just a keyboard and a PA are a foreign concept here. I've been a member here since 2005 but quite frankly, I got more attention the last time I took a crap. So as they say, it's been fun, but I've gotta run.

Joe

#326985 - 06/22/11 07:57 PM Re: SZ Member Joe Ayala: Live Arranger KB Performance [Re: Songman55]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Songman55
This is a rude awakening. However, it doesn't surprise me. I didn't post this link here because I sort of knew it would be met with indifference. Scott was nice enough to post the link and I appreciate that. I've often wondered over the years why people left the zone, and now I know. This is not really a place for real entertainers. Gear heads get a fair hearing here but people who can command an audience with just a keyboard and a PA are a foreign concept here. I've been a member here since 2005 but quite frankly, I got more attention the last time I took a crap. So as they say, it's been fun, but I've gotta run.

Joe

Joe I totally understand stay in touch ..good luck

Edited by Dnj (06/22/11 07:58 PM)

#326987 - 06/22/11 08:07 PM Re: SZ Member Joe Ayala: Live Arranger KB Performance [Re: Scottyee]
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Great Job Joe....Thanks for putting yourself "Out there"

I loved it!!!

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#326989 - 06/22/11 08:26 PM Re: SZ Member Joe Ayala: Live Arranger KB Performance [Re: Scottyee]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
I'm confused

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#326993 - 06/22/11 10:29 PM Re: SZ Member Joe Ayala: Live Arranger KB Performance [Re: Songman55]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Originally Posted By: Songman55
I've been a member here since 2005 but quite frankly, I got more attention the last time I took a crap. So as they say, it's been fun, but I've gotta run.
Hi Joe,
Though I understand your frustration as I've at times felt similar when I've posted my music in the past too, I think your reaction may be premature as this thread was only initiated within the last 24 hours. Please give enough ample time for people to find time to watch your videos.

That said, even though some members may not find time to reply, many of them I,m certain appreciate your music. Unfortunately, there remain a few other otherwise regularly active members who, noticeable by their absence, rarely if ever reply, yet seemingly expect others to reply to "their" music, possibly because they're simply jeaulous and/or resentful when the limelight isn't currently on "them" instead. This place can often be an eye opening psyhology study in real world competitive social interaction and for better or worse, merely a reflection of the real world. That said, I hope you'll reconsider and not leave this forum because I, and many others here as well, appreciate your knowlege, friendship, and music too. Your departure would be a big loss.
Btw: watching your YouTube gig performance clips really warmed my heart. You've definitely got the gift of bringing joy to others through your music. smile

#326994 - 06/22/11 10:35 PM Re: SZ Member Joe Ayala: Live Arranger KB Performance [Re: lahawk]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Originally Posted By: lahawk
I'm confused

Me too.

I was busy doing clinics the past two days, and didn't get much of a chance to listen, let alone reply.

I also haven't had time to listen to the other upload, "The Flood".

Was there a post removed in this thread, that I missed?

Ian

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online