SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 26 of 36 < 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 35 36 >
Topic Options
#333656 - 11/22/11 09:25 PM Re: www,ajamsonic.com [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Tony Hughes Offline

Thanks TWD I don't have any problems with my Audya as you rightly suggest and I would not dream of loading anything on to my Audya that I think would compromise it and pay good money for it to boot. I would suggest to anyone who has got an Audya to do the same, only install onto an Audya software that was produced by Ketron. If anyone out there thinks that a third party not fully connected with Ketron can tinker and fix problems they can tinker again. I think all the software problems that Ketron had in the early days have gone, If your Audya sounds good then just my advice leave it alone, there is no magic panacea software written by anyone that can fix anything on an Audya so stop dreaming. There is an old UK saying, "A little Knowledge can do a lot of harm "
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#333658 - 11/22/11 10:11 PM Re: www,ajamsonic.com [Re: NiteLife]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: NiteLife
I agree with Nigel, Tony!

We forum members that own the Audya all know of and most have experienced some degree of problems. I personally have had my share.

However, other than a occasional Left Output problem at boot up, my Audya has performed flawlessly for almost a year now. I don't even take my Tyros3 with me anymore. I'm performing six and sometimes seven nights a week including several afternoon matinees.

I Love everything the Audya has to offer. The compliments I receive on it are endless. Personally I wouldn't trade it for any keyboard.

If you and Skude and others continue to have MAJOR problems and COMPLAINTS, you really should arrange with Ketron to send them your Audya's and have them repaired once and for all.

Your ongoing negative posting's here have been enough. Slamming Ketron, Aj and the Audya have accomplished nothing obviously.

If you feel you need to say negative things to Leezone, send him a private email.

Let's make an effort to make this forum an enjoyable place to visit again!

No offence meant, Tony.

Jim

Jim.

I'm Ok with what you say, I don't know how my mail got out of kilter, my Audya is fantastic and I intend to leave it that why, if you noticed me and Leezone have opposite thoughts about what is going on here, but on a more serious note I don't know of anyone who has access to high level code of Ketron software, IMO only I would not put any software written by anyone on my Audya if you or Leezone or anyone do it is at your own peril. The Audya is a bespoke bit of kit, there have been problems, any booting problems I think you will find is hardware.

Good luck with your Audya Jim.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#333689 - 11/23/11 06:20 PM Re: www,ajamsonic.com [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
I think you misunderstood his post. He has discovered the enlightened truth that Ketron and AJ are not one and the same

That is exactly what prompted my post. I thought most of us were aware that AJ and Ketron were not one. We should be encouraging AJ as he is working to make the Audya more useful. Criticizing his efforts seems like a negative not a positive move. I have met AJ a number of times when he was demoing Ketron products ( as an official Ketron representative at NAMM ) and he is very sincere and knows how to get the most out of Ketron arrangers.

#333698 - 11/23/11 09:29 PM Re: www,ajamsonic.com [Re: Nigel]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Originally Posted By: Nigel
Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
I think you misunderstood his post. He has discovered the enlightened truth that Ketron and AJ are not one and the same

That is exactly what prompted my post. I thought most of us were aware that AJ and Ketron were not one. We should be encouraging AJ as he is working to make the Audya more useful. Criticizing his efforts seems like a negative not a positive move. I have met AJ a number of times when he was demoing Ketron products and he is very sincere and knows how to get the most out of Ketron arrangers.

I agree !!!!!!...

Edited by Sokratis 1974 (11/23/11 09:32 PM)

#333717 - 11/24/11 12:26 PM Re: www,ajamsonic.com [Re: cakemog]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Tony may well be sceptical about ajamsonic specifications (dual hard drives for instance) but AJ's count is now at one so time will tell.

Edited by Tonewheeldude (11/24/11 12:38 PM)

#333951 - 12/01/11 01:50 AM Re: www,ajamsonic.com [Re: Tony Hughes]
Rusty 999 Offline

Loc: Ireland
But, there's users in USA who already have it Tony--in fact I believe they have had it quite a while. They are on a different forum and I have seen several posts from them. At the end of the day its ketron who were at fault for releasing an unfinished product and it has taken AJ and his team until now to try cure all the flaws that we all inherited when buying Audya. Hope all is well with you
Regards
Rusty

#333956 - 12/01/11 07:09 AM Re: www,ajamsonic.com [Re: Rusty 999]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Originally Posted By: Rusty 999
But, there's users in USA who already have it Tony--in fact I believe they have had it quite a while. They are on a different forum and I have seen several posts from them. At the end of the day its ketron who were at fault for releasing an unfinished product and it has taken AJ and his team until now to try cure all the flaws that we all inherited when buying Audya. Hope all is well with you
Regards
Rusty

You must still have version 1.0 on your Audya Rusty? (which model do you own?) Here in the UK we have had no problems since the very stable version 2.0 some years back now.

#333985 - 12/01/11 08:49 PM Re: www,ajamsonic.com [Re: Rusty 999]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Rusty 999
Regards
Rusty

Rusty

I don't think you are right Rusty, I doubt if AJ has a team sweating away writing code for the Audya, finished it and not gone Global,
not that England or Ireland is going global, anyway see if you can find AJAMSONIC anywhere for us, BTW if AJAMSONIC was available the first man on the planet to get it would be Leezone and he's gone off radar, maybe that’s where he is trying out AJAMSONIC.

Happy Days Rusty

PS How many Euros is an Audya now and have still got an Audya?

Regards

Tony

#333997 - 12/02/11 06:00 AM Re: www,ajamsonic.com [Re: cakemog]
donpatt Online   content

Loc: Lufkin, TX.
Tony, Rusty is correct.

There is an accordionist named Mel, who post on The Solton Group at yahoogroups.com who has it installed in his Audya 4!

I've communicated with Mel briefly about the installation, however he doesn't give out much info. He does say that the overall release of AJAMSONIC will happen when the DVD tutorial is complete.

#333999 - 12/02/11 07:39 AM Re: www,ajamsonic.com [Re: donpatt]
Tony Hughes Offline

Thanks Don,

Thats interesting, I dare not ask when for fear of Leezone going hyper.

Cheers Don

Regards

Tony

Page 26 of 36 < 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 35 36 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online