SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#324454 - 05/18/11 09:17 PM Re: Specific BK7m quest - please help if you have one [Re: Uncle Dave]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
I have tried every configuration that I can think of, and my decision is to return the BK7m. It's "almost" perfect for me, but the stuff that falls short, falls OFF the map. I can't spend another moment of my time on trying to make it something that it isn't. Maybe a future update will add the missing pieces, but for now - it's buh bye!
My eBay dealer was gracious enough to extend the 7 day return policy when I mentioned Don Mason's name, so life is GOOD today! wink
For all you that have simple needs and use a dedicated controller ... this still may be a great piece for you, but my needs are too specific, and I'm too spoiled by what I have already.
Ta-ta, my little BK friend!

#324472 - 05/18/11 11:25 PM Re: Specific BK7m quest - please help if you have one [Re: Uncle Dave]
Dnj Online   content

Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
I have tried every configuration that I can think of, and my decision is to return the BK7m. It's "almost" perfect for me, but the stuff that falls short, falls OFF the map. I can't spend another moment of my time on trying to make it something that it isn't. Maybe a future update will add the missing pieces, but for now - it's buh bye!
My eBay dealer was gracious enough to extend the 7 day return policy when I mentioned Don Mason's name, so life is GOOD today! wink
For all you that have simple needs and use a dedicated controller ... this still may be a great piece for you, but my needs are too specific, and I'm too spoiled by what I have already.
Ta-ta, my little BK friend!

Dave at least you gave it a shot....sorry it didn't work out for you.....on the other hand be happy the Summer is comin' down the shore dance2

#324487 - 05/19/11 05:56 AM Re: Specific BK7m quest - please help if you have one [Re: Uncle Dave]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
I AM happy, but I'm going to miss all those great, simple Roland styles at my fingertips! That was the best feature for me. As much as I love the Korg - manipulating and loading styles is very cumbersome.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online