SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#324488 - 05/19/11 06:40 AM Re: Have your been AMMYY.COM scammed [Re: ianmcnll]
Tony Hughes Offline

Ian,

If I won a $1M, I would have a new brain fitted, off a donor, one that hasn't been used, can you think of one! Now be careful what you say!!!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#324492 - 05/19/11 07:36 AM Re: Have your been AMMYY.COM scammed [Re: Tony Hughes]
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
I teach an Internet research class at the college where I work. I used one of those Nigerian scams to instruct my class as to what a scam is. According to this scam I won the English Publishing Clearing House Lottery. I replied to the scam and keep stringing them along for about 4 weeks. They finally asked for money on the third contact. I kept them on the hook for another week and then told them they were a part of my class. I sent an email to Scotland Yard telling them about it and where they wanted me to wire the money. It was very entertaining. I told the scammers how much I needed the money and included gramatical errors just to make them think I'm not very bright. It was great fun. Scotland Yard said that even though I was to wire the money to England the scammers were probably elsewhere.

Tom

Tom

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online