SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#324199 - 05/14/11 08:30 PM Re: Dedicated to Larry and Dnj - Star Wars on Tyros4 [Re: ianmcnll]
Dnj Offline

hahahah darthvader it was a Star Wars festival gig I did a few years ago,..... sigh, the Bose days......;)

Edited by Dnj (05/14/11 08:32 PM)

#324202 - 05/14/11 08:42 PM Re: Dedicated to Larry and Dnj - Star Wars on Tyros4 [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Originally Posted By: Dnj
hahahah darthvader it was a Star Wars festival gig I did a few years ago,..... sigh, the Bose days......;)

Did you know the shart and tick guy dressed as Darth Vader?

That is so funny looking!

Looks like Yoda dressed in Darth Vader's pyjamas.

Ian

#324204 - 05/14/11 08:47 PM Re: Dedicated to Larry and Dnj - Star Wars on Tyros4 [Re: ianmcnll]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.

And judging by his "lightsaber" he's happy to see you. surprised

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

ā™« šŸŽ¹šŸŽ¹ ā™« SX-900

#324207 - 05/14/11 09:01 PM Re: Dedicated to Larry and Dnj - Star Wars on Tyros4 [Re: lahawk]
ianmcnll Offline

Originally Posted By: lahawk

And judging by his "lightsaber" he's happy to see you. surprised

Ha Ha...good one, Larry.

It calls to mind the lines in the RETURN OF THE JEDI..."I look forward to completing your training. In time you will call me master." smirk

Or, "There is good in him, I've felt it."

And, who can forget the immortal line, "I never knew I had it in me."

Ian

#324210 - 05/14/11 09:11 PM Re: Dedicated to Larry and Dnj - Star Wars on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
lahawk Offline

rotf2 Ian...that is really funny stuff laugh bounce

Pricess Leia quote from Star Wars:
..."Aren't you a little short for a StormTrooper?"

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

ā™« šŸŽ¹šŸŽ¹ ā™« SX-900

#324211 - 05/14/11 09:17 PM Re: Dedicated to Larry and Dnj - Star Wars on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
lahawk Offline

Since Telmo uses custom pads, style and voice patches, I wonder what this recording sounds like on a T-4 [and other arrangers] without those patches. I suspect pretty good on a T-2,-T-3, and T-4 but maybe not so good for others. Maybe he can upload the original midi recording to see what happens in various boards...along with perhaps the MP3? smirk

Side question: Does anyone have a Windows method of recording or extracting sound only from a video and save as an MP3? I have Acoustica that does a decent job of recording direct from pc sound, but I'm curious as to other methods.

Sorry Telmo...your Post has been somewhat hijacked, so I'll repeat...THANKS FOR YOUR LATEST...IT'S THE GREATEST!

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

ā™« šŸŽ¹šŸŽ¹ ā™« SX-900

#324212 - 05/14/11 09:24 PM Re: Dedicated to Larry and Dnj - Star Wars on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
ianmcnll Offline

Yes, my apologies as well, Telmo...this thread is supposed to be about you and your exceptional music and playing...not pictures of Girth Vader.

You can be sure that the folks at Yamaha are beaming with pride, at your incredible showcasing of their fantastic Tyros4 arranger.

I have sent the link to all my Yamaha buddies.

Keep them coming, my friend.

Ian

#324213 - 05/14/11 09:40 PM Re: Dedicated to Larry and Dnj - Star Wars on Tyros4 [Re: lahawk]
ianmcnll Offline

Side question: Does anyone have a Windows method of recording or extracting sound only from a video and save as an MP3? I have Acoustica that does a decent job of recording direct from pc sound, but I'm curious as to other methods.

Sorry Telmo...your Post has been somewhat hijacked, so I'll repeat...THANKS FOR YOUR LATEST...IT'S THE GREATEST!

Larry, maybe this is what you are looking for?

http://www.video2mp3.net/

Ian

#324214 - 05/14/11 10:36 PM Re: Dedicated to Larry and Dnj - Star Wars on Tyros4 [Re: Dnj]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj
You never know when Darth Vader will pop up !! darthvader

The real Darth Vader never had Big Macs, they didn't have a MacDonalds where he came from.

Regards tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#324217 - 05/15/11 01:05 AM Re: Dedicated to Larry and Dnj - Star Wars on Tyros4 [Re: lahawk]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK

Hi Larry

This program set should do everything you want. (Download the full package as it really is a complete suite)

Hope this helps

Bill

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online