SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#324180 - 05/14/11 05:00 PM Re: Dedicated to Larry and Dnj - Star Wars on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Telmo,
EXCELLANT My friend...just Excellant!
Very nice medley, and I enjoyed it all....You especialy did a nice job transitioning from one piece to the next.
I love that kind of music and I am so glad I got you started with the ALW songs ect, and then others followed....I would have even requested that too, but I did not want to use up all my rrquests!

Glad to see others requesting and enjoying the same kind of arranger play I like too.

I am convinced the T4 in the right hands can do everything I need...I may have to add some things, like you have but of course I can. I have my PA2XPRO for sale and when I sell it...soon after I will be getting T4.

Your playing and the way you use T4 has helped me come to that conclusion.

#324182 - 05/14/11 05:28 PM Re: Dedicated to Larry and Dnj - Star Wars on Tyros4 [Re: leeboy]
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America
Hi everybody, I wish to Thank you all for all the kind and positive comments about the performance:
EDDIE, thanks for the kind words.
DNJ, I'm glad you enjoyed. Thanks for this suggestion.
SCOTT, Thanks for the kind words. I have to watch out for the distortion. I tend to raise to high the Multipads volume. I'll try to fix that. Thanks for the tip.
GARY, BEAKYBIRD, SORYT, thank you mates for all your kind words.
CHICO, valeu, obrigado.
LARRY, I'm glad you liked the production. Well thanks to you for suggested me this soundtrack. It's nice to hear that your nephew enjoyed it as well. God bless you.
LEE, I'm glad you enjoyed the video. Nice you are going to have your Tyros4 soon. It's a great arranger. Thanks for all your kind comments and to be the one who inspired me to post my videos here. God bless you my friend.

#324184 - 05/14/11 05:52 PM Re: Dedicated to Larry and Dnj - Star Wars on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
BrisbaneJim Offline

Loc: Hervey Bay, Queensland, Austra...
Bloody brilliant Telmo. You should be doing movie soundtracks. The studios could save a fortune having you replace an entire orchestra and conductor. Enjoy your offerings as much as watching the Brazil football team!

Jim

#324187 - 05/14/11 06:14 PM Re: Dedicated to Larry and Dnj - Star Wars on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
As a true follower of all things Star Wars - I LOVED it. That music is so beautiful, that even without the terrific story and effects, it will remain a classic in American music forever.

#324188 - 05/14/11 06:16 PM Re: Dedicated to Larry and Dnj - Star Wars on Tyros4 [Re: Uncle Dave]
Uncle Dave Offline

Check out me, my daughter and my grandson 2 years ago on Halloween!

Attachments
Yoda 7.JPG

#324189 - 05/14/11 06:17 PM Re: Dedicated to Larry and Dnj - Star Wars on Tyros4 [Re: Uncle Dave]
Uncle Dave Offline

Or THIS one ....

Attachments
Yoda 8.JPG

Description: Using the force!

#324192 - 05/14/11 07:11 PM Re: Dedicated to Larry and Dnj - Star Wars on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Telmo, you continue to impress me with your great playing, incredible arrangements, and masterful presntations.

You are SZ's consummate showman and resident movie score maker.

Nice work, nice work indeed!

Ian

PS...;you truly showcase the power and scope of the awesome Yamaha Tyros4.

#324193 - 05/14/11 07:36 PM Re: Dedicated to Larry and Dnj - Star Wars on Tyros4 [Re: Uncle Dave]
ianmcnll Offline

Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
Check out me, my daughter and my grandson 2 years ago on Halloween!

Very cute David, we can call your pictures, "Star Wars...'Invasion' by the Boyds"

Ian

PS...when does your Soundtrack come out?

#324194 - 05/14/11 07:53 PM Re: Dedicated to Larry and Dnj - Star Wars on Tyros4 [Re: ianmcnll]
Dnj Offline

You never know when Darth Vader will pop up !! darthvader

Attachments
dpdv.jpg

#324198 - 05/14/11 08:26 PM Re: Dedicated to Larry and Dnj - Star Wars on Tyros4 [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj
You never know when Darth Vader will pop up !! darthvader

Now, that can't possibly be the real Darth Vader...he wasn't that vertically challenged, or that abdominally enhanced.

But he is in shape..."round" is a shape....isn't it?

He also doesn't look very happy...he needs a nice new Yamaha Tyros4, and, then he can pretend to be as good and as happy as our illustrious Telmo. keys

May the Farce Be With You!

Ian

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online