SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#323688 - 05/08/11 09:47 AM Re: Keyboard case w/ removable lid??? [Re: Jerry T]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Mine is SKB. The top comes off, but the front doesn't fold down.
I used it to leave the Midjay, laptop, mixer, etc in. I plan to try the same thing with the Roland module.
DonM

#323704 - 05/08/11 01:00 PM Re: Keyboard case w/ removable lid??? [Re: DonM]
Scott Langholff Online   content

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
I am trying to figure out what the big advantage of this type of case would be considering that if the case I showed doesn't do the trick you would be adding 20-30+ lbs to the weight of your keyboard with a hard shell type case confused

http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1T4GGLL...579&bih=693

Also, it comes to mind that if your using a Bk7m and other accessories piled into a case of this type the advantage of having a small lightweight module now turns into a case with stuff in that weighs as much or more than an arranger keyboard and case.

#323706 - 05/08/11 02:09 PM Re: Keyboard case w/ removable lid??? [Re: Jerry T]
Bernie9 Online   content

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Here are more cases than you would care to look at. If necessary click on more.

http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1T4ADFA...003&bih=640

#323708 - 05/08/11 04:34 PM Re: Keyboard case w/ removable lid??? [Re: Scott Langholff]
BrisbaneJim Offline

Loc: Hervey Bay, Queensland, Austra...
Hi Scott. Any idea why this company won't post to Australia? I would love one of them - even a used one.

BrisbaneJim

#323714 - 05/08/11 06:06 PM Re: Keyboard case w/ removable lid??? [Re: Scott Langholff]
Jerry T Offline

Loc: Phila. 'burbs, Pa. USA
Thanks for all the responses. What Donny described is what I’m interested in. In my instance, I want to mount a Novation controller, a Master midi bass controller and a Midjay Plus (and maybe an SD2 later) in a single case.
Ciao,
Jerry

#323720 - 05/08/11 08:17 PM Re: Keyboard case w/ removable lid??? [Re: BrisbaneJim]
Scott Langholff Online   content

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Originally Posted By: BrisbaneJim
Hi Scott. Any idea why this company won't post to Australia? I would love one of them - even a used one.

BrisbaneJim

Hi Jim

Good question. Maybe the Tuffbox site will ship to you. Here is the link. What keyboard do you have? Really, for a hard shell case (made from luan plywood) the price is good and so is the weight. I will probably get one of these eventually.

http://www.tuffboxcases.com/

#323749 - 05/09/11 08:44 AM Re: Keyboard case w/ removable lid??? [Re: Jerry T]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Jerry T
Thanks for all the responses. What Donny described is what I’m interested in. In my instance, I want to mount a Novation controller, a Master midi bass controller and a Midjay Plus (and maybe an SD2 later) in a single case.
Ciao,
Jerry

Exactly Jerry....I want to walk into the gig, put the lightweight case on the stand..take off the top, drop down the front, plug it in and start playing, & when I'm done do the reverse order and go home! wink "Custom made" most likely will be the ONLY way to get this to Fruition! keys

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online