SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#322230 - 04/18/11 02:49 PM Re: Hurry up Ketron and AJ! [Re: NiteLife]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I think it is to the point of senseless bashing.

#322236 - 04/18/11 04:23 PM Re: Hurry up Ketron and AJ! [Re: NiteLife]
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
" Bernie9 quote" I think it is to the point of senseless bashing."

I think what we all hope maybe in vain, is that Ketron will stop playing us like rag dolls at the end of strings. And change the way they do buisness. We are genuinly interested in any thing they have to offer, it's just that when they offer they don't. Heard Robert at the Music Messe, but did we hear more than a couple of the new styles or sounds, no. Have they actually finished this OS update? are the pens ready to ship? how long will it be? so many questions and so little to go on. I love my Audya, and if this board was developed by either or any of the other manufacturers, i'm suere it would be a different story. Once again thier PR is terrible, and the customer experience is the worst i have ever known. A great product no doubt, but a long way to go.

#322261 - 04/18/11 10:29 PM Re: Hurry up Ketron and AJ! [Re: Dusan]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Dusan
Cant belive that.Up to 700 Views and only 16 replays.That is amasing...

Dusan,

Anyone can look at SZ but only a few can post. "You can't hurry love" and you can't hurry Ketron.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#322266 - 04/19/11 03:35 AM Re: Hurry up Ketron and AJ! [Re: Tony Hughes]
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Originally Posted By: Dusan
Cant belive that.Up to 700 Views and only 16 replays.That is amasing...

Dusan,

Anyone can look at SZ but only a few can post. "You can't hurry love" and you can't hurry Ketron.

Tony

Tony,I dont hurry no one include Ketron.Just can belive haw Ketron coustomers can be so patient,and Ketron know that...that mean Ketroners read SZ.
That allso mean:only one person with name Dusan somewere from Slovenija is bad guy who dont like as and blame all that time,ather great people around the world love as so much and we can do with them ewerything like we want!
Haw wonderful is that Ketron world....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online