SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#320673 - 04/01/11 06:16 PM CelticDance - Elan- Live on Tyros4 -Uptempo to DNJ
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America
Hello everyone,
Dnj once told me:"I would also love to hear something more Uptempo possibly in the future also on the Tyros 4 sometimes."
Well, here it is. A Medley Celtic Dance. I hope you may like it.Best regards. Telmo.

#320675 - 04/01/11 06:39 PM Re: CelticDance - Elan- Live on Tyros4 -Uptempo to DNJ [Re: Telmo]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Just a fantastic performance. Unbelievable use of SA voices, styles and pads. Can't say enough on how superb your productions are, including everything from the quality of your videos, to the music performance, even including your clean white shirts. It's clear you put everything into your performance. Bravo!

Gracias Telmo, sus videos son muy apreciados.

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#320676 - 04/01/11 07:27 PM Re: CelticDance - Elan- Live on Tyros4 -Uptempo to DNJ [Re: Telmo]
Dnj Offline

Thelmo......BRAVO....wow what a great performance.....!!!

First time I watched.....second time I sat back in my chair and closed my eyes and listened! It's really incredible what the
Tyros 4 can do it has such a remarkable realistic sound. I might add that with you at the helm on this performance I was transcended to another place & time.

Thank you once again, hope to hear many more selections in the future like "Theme From Starwars" (hint) wink.....WELL DONE!!

Edited by Dnj (04/01/11 07:41 PM)

#320683 - 04/01/11 10:51 PM Re: CelticDance - Elan- Live on Tyros4 -Uptempo to DNJ [Re: Dnj]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj
Thelmo......BRAVO....wow what a great performance.....!!!

First time I watched.....second time I sat back in my chair and closed my eyes and listened! It's really incredible what the
Tyros 4 can do it has such a remarkable realistic sound. I might add that with you at the helm on this performance I was transcended to another place & time.

Thank you once again, hope to hear many more selections in the future like "Theme From Starwars" (hint) wink.....WELL DONE!!

I agree with you totally Donny, what a man Telmo is, he's not even got any music in front of him his head is looking down all the time, he must have a hell of a memory, Telmo has got to be the best there is on private demos, I wonder if Yamaha have seen him playing. He has raised the bar that high now it's impossible to see anyone coming anywhere near him, even the finished video is Ist class, no crappy sound either, no camera zooming in and out. Hell and no IPad or MPP what the hell would Telmo wan't one of them for it's all in his head. We should be grateful he is producing these these little snippets so we can see and hear what the T4 can sound like, if only you can play it like that, me thinks not!

Thanks Telmo if this had been your first video I would have thought it was a April fools wind up, you keep them coming we are all grateful.

Kind Regards

Tony

Edited by Tony Hughes (04/01/11 10:52 PM)
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#320690 - 04/02/11 02:16 AM Re: CelticDance - Elan- Live on Tyros4 -Uptempo to DNJ [Re: Tony Hughes]
Tony Hughes Offline

Oh Telmo,

I think Donny when he said jazz it up a bit he was think more of " Roll out the barrel" please don't play that I drive my family crazy with it. maybe "You Raise Me Up" bet you would blow us away with that one!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#320694 - 04/02/11 03:40 AM Re: CelticDance - Elan- Live on Tyros4 -Uptempo to DNJ [Re: Telmo]
Bill in Dayton Offline

Loc: Dayton, OH USA
Its cool to watch a performer who has a high level of understanding of his instrument, good playing skills and taste wrap it all together for something like this.

Very entertaining...

What's next, Telmo?

#320695 - 04/02/11 05:03 AM Re: CelticDance - Elan- Live on Tyros4 -Uptempo to DNJ [Re: Telmo]
ChicoBrasil Offline

Loc: Belo Horizonte,Minas Gerais,Br...
Telmo

You are a great performer .
I love your performances !

Telmo: você é o cara !
Chico

#320707 - 04/02/11 08:13 AM Re: CelticDance - Elan- Live on Tyros4 -Uptempo to DNJ [Re: Telmo]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
There's nothing I can add to what has been said above--BRAVO!

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#320718 - 04/02/11 12:42 PM Re: CelticDance - Elan- Live on Tyros4 -Uptempo to DNJ [Re: travlin'easy]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
ABSOLUTELY AMAAAZING!!! clap clap clap

#320719 - 04/02/11 01:03 PM Re: CelticDance - Elan- Live on Tyros4 -Uptempo to DNJ [Re: Telmo]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Thelmo...you are amazing!

Excellent performance, and very clever arrangement.

Ian

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online