SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#318938 - 03/10/11 10:12 PM Ketron SZ grinds to a hault!!!
Tony Hughes Offline

Hi All,

Ketron SZ is slowly grinding to a hault, AJamsonic got 1848 lookins and only 28 replies. The site has got the worst replies to lookins i % terms

Whats going on all the hedge gone off Ketron and it's products????
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#318941 - 03/10/11 11:02 PM Re: Ketron SZ grinds to a hault!!! [Re: Tony Hughes]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Ketron SZ is slowly grinding to a hault, AJamsonic got 1848 lookins and only 28 replies. The site has got the worst replies to lookins i % terms

That ratio doesn't mean a thing. Synth Zone has around 750,000 visitors per month but most cannot post on the forum unless they are already registered or contact me directly to ask to be registered. That is why the reply -> view ratio is like that. Most people simply can't reply. But that is fine with me if it keeps spammers off the forum.

#318957 - 03/11/11 05:15 AM Re: Ketron SZ grinds to a hault!!! [Re: Nigel]
Tony Hughes Offline

Nigel,

I forgot about that, anyone can look, and that means anyone, sorry, still it does look like things on here are slowing down and perhaps sales are too, the Audya all the hype gone now and Ketron sorted all the problems in software out>

Regards

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#318958 - 03/11/11 05:46 AM Re: Ketron SZ grinds to a hault!!! [Re: Tony Hughes]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Tony
Maybe you are a realist and I an optimist, but knowing things have always been slow with Ketron, I still have hopes things will straighten out.

Bernie

#318982 - 03/11/11 09:05 AM Re: Ketron SZ grinds to a hault!!! [Re: Bernie9]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Bernie9
Tony
Maybe you are a realist and I an optimist, but knowing things have always been slow with Ketron, I still have hopes things will straighten out.

Bernie

Bernie,

Perhaps you are right, hope so still, got my Audya.

Tony

#319073 - 03/12/11 06:27 AM Re: Ketron SZ grinds to a hault!!! [Re: Tony Hughes]
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
Tony, and Others who have given up on Ketron.

I personally continue to stay optimistic about Ketron and the Audya. My Audya has performed flawlessly now for the past six months!

I've given it an unbelievable workout performing six and seven nights a week.

After playing professionally for nearly Forty years, this past year has been by far the most enjoyable & successful for me!

Why? THE AUDYA!

The Compliments I receive are endless. I hear more than anything....( That Keyboard Is AWESOME! )

So, my SZ Friends, Despite the technical problems I experienced with my Audya in the past, I remain optimistic and I'm still a big Ketron/Audya Fan!

Jim

#319076 - 03/12/11 06:37 AM Re: Ketron SZ grinds to a hault!!! [Re: NiteLife]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: NiteLife
Tony, and Others who have given up on Ketron.

I personally continue to stay optimistic about Ketron and the Audya. My Audya has performed flawlessly now for the past six months!

I've given it an unbelievable workout performing six and seven nights a week.

After playing professionally for nearly Forty years, this past year has been by far the most enjoyable & successful for me!

Why? THE AUDYA!

The Compliments I receive are endless. I hear more than anything....( That Keyboard Is AWESOME! )

So, my SZ Friends, Despite the technical problems I experienced with my Audya in the past, I remain optimistic and I'm still a big Ketron/Audya Fan!

Jim

Jim,

I haven't given up on Audya I still have mine, I am going to hang on for a bit, Skude is still having left voice problems he does not appear to be able to resolve, it would be nice if someone from Ketron could help him.

Cheers Jim.

#319133 - 03/12/11 11:14 PM Re: Ketron SZ grinds to a hault!!! [Re: Tony Hughes]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Hi my friends.....
After a few days a new software (filmware) update from ketron will be released.....
In the new this update have fixed many many bugs, and others problems.....
Have improved some algorithms of effects, problems with MSP,s loading, Block Sounds file loading, and some styles.....
Now Audya working better!!!!....IS VERY GOOD.....

#319143 - 03/13/11 05:45 AM Re: Ketron SZ grinds to a hault!!! [Re: Tony Hughes]
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
Sokratis1974:

That's GOOD NEWS!!! Thanks for letting us know. smile

Hope all is well with you. smile

Tony: Skude Should have pursued and insisted on a New AUDYA from Ketron! It still may not be to late for that!

Has anyone seen the videos of or heard demo's of the new Korg Kronos? It looks like Korg has put together a pretty awesome Work Station. I like what I've seen so far.

Once I get the chance to demo it, I may sell my Tyros 3 and buy one. Let me know your thoughts.

Hopefully with Ketron's upcoming OS update many of the Bugs several are still having will be fixed.

We will ALL look forward to that for sure!

Jim

#319155 - 03/13/11 09:49 AM Re: Ketron SZ grinds to a hault!!! [Re: Tony Hughes]
skude Offline

Nitelife
Just to let you know, Last year Frank offer me another Audya, had to turn it down, the shippingcost from here to him and back was so expencive I might aswell buy me another KB. I'm going back to the US later this year, and for sure I will not buy another Audya. I have no hopes for my Audya, as Tony says, it was made on a monday or friday afternoon. I think Ketron has no quality control on their products, Ketron did send me some new parts once, thanks to the UK distributor, when that didn't help, you're on your own. Bad luck, buy a new piece. Tony and AJ tried to help, even bought a new HD from AJ. Last week no left sound at startup. After 20 months I don't think this problem ever will be solved. How long has this KB been out, 3 years? and they're still working on bug fixes.
skude

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online