SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#318381 - 03/05/11 07:03 AM Re: AJAMSONIC HD [Re: skude]
donpatt Offline

Loc: Lufkin, TX.
It would be nice to know if there will be jaust a software upgrade or does one have to get the new hard drive???

#318382 - 03/05/11 07:15 AM Re: AJAMSONIC HD [Re: skude]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I thought I read that the entire board has to be shipped for the full hardware and software upgrade. The software upgrade can be downloaded via USB.

I am not sure how it will end up.
Bernie

#318393 - 03/05/11 07:48 AM Re: AJAMSONIC HD [Re: skude]
cakemog Offline

Bernie - thanks for your reply. Did you get the impression (from what you read) that the hardware upgrade is an INTERNAL board replacement?? Or is it an add-on EXTERNAL unit?? Carl

#318397 - 03/05/11 10:22 AM Re: AJAMSONIC HD [Re: skude]
leezone Offline

AJ

take your time with it, don't rush it
April is OK too , but no later smile

#318405 - 03/05/11 11:55 AM Re: AJAMSONIC HD [Re: cakemog]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I got the impression that it is an internal modification. I only say that because of shipping the unit in. No matter what has to done, it sure would have to something good for me to ship my unit out for God knows how long.

On the other hand AJ surely has something appealing and we will just have to wait a little longer.

Of course, we still have the software question as to fixing the bugs in the present OS, and the company's responsibility.

#318532 - 03/07/11 02:21 AM Re: AJAMSONIC HD [Re: skude]
skude Offline

Hi folks
Sorry to say this.
Beeing a happy Audya player didn't last very long. Last week I didn't play my Audya at all. Bad flu, not even music could make me better. Today, ready again to enjoy my Audya, left voice was not working, restart and it was OK. Just like before. The KB has not been moved last two weeks, just sits in my studio. I think I have made up my mind. The Audya has to go, can't take anymore. Beeing so close to the Korg release, I will wait to hear how the PA3X will sound before I'll do anything. But looks like the T4 is #1 on my list at the moment. I still hope that AJ's upgrade can make me change my mind. One thing for sure, this is the worst KB I ever had.
skude

#318537 - 03/07/11 06:20 AM Re: AJAMSONIC HD [Re: skude]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: skude
Hi folks
Sorry to say this.
Beeing a happy Audya player didn't last very long. Last week I didn't play my Audya at all. Bad flu, not even music could make me better. Today, ready again to enjoy my Audya, left voice was not working, restart and it was OK. Just like before. The KB has not been moved last two weeks, just sits in my studio. I think I have made up my mind. The Audya has to go, can't take anymore. Beeing so close to the Korg release, I will wait to hear how the PA3X will sound before I'll do anything. But looks like the T4 is #1 on my list at the moment. I still hope that AJ's upgrade can make me change my mind. One thing for sure, this is the worst KB I ever had.
skude

Hi Skude,

So that we all know about this, my left voice is allways off even when I switch on, I need to press the left voice button to activate, are you saying that when you press the left voice button there is no voice there at all.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#318585 - 03/07/11 12:27 PM Re: AJAMSONIC HD [Re: skude]
leezone Offline

skude you said:

"One thing for sure, this is the worst KB I ever had."

i feel your pain, and am sorry to hear about your problems
i am lucky, and am loving my Audya4

it may be the worst as far as what seems to be a hardware issue...
but it may very well be your BEST overall sounding arranger you'll ever own smile

hopefully AJ's hard/soft update will fix it...

#318843 - 03/09/11 09:24 PM Re: AJAMSONIC HD [Re: skude]
leezone Offline

hi AJ,

any videos or audio samples of your new AJAM update?
what's left to do to complete this?

#319172 - 03/13/11 04:33 PM Re: AJAMSONIC HD [Re: skude]
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Well all is either too quiet, or there is something big in the mix comming. Frankly based on the past, this is concerning. I am for the moment hanging on to my Audya, as it still has some great redeeming characteristics, but like the Korg experience where development stops after they have the dough, this is worrying. Come on AJ please either show us something or give us something to hang our hat on. I know you didn't make the board, but you must have some insight as to what's going on at Ketron in Italy, or is Berlesconi's trial in Italy consuming all in it's wake. This should be posted with the other notice on this board that reads is the Ketron SZ forum dead?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online