SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#31810 - 12/22/99 01:18 AM Re: Transpose X1
Marc Bischoff Offline

Loc: Rotterdam, NL
So do we agree that there is no way to transpose a midi file in the X1 without transposing the keyboard?

Is it so, or donīt you just know how? Or are you saying you also donīt need this feature?

Is is a bug or intended to be like that?

I see in song play mode 2 transpose parameters. One is called global transpose and one is called song transpose. I suppose the difference is exactly what I am looking for.
Anybody has got it to work?
I think I am going to conntact Solton about it. Or George? Do you have direct contact with somebody from Solton? Because I donīt. Actually I donīt have even a phone number....

Maybe I am going to transpose every Midi file in my computer and save it again on my floppy in the right key.
Stupid that the X1 has 2 two different transpose function and none of them leaves the keyboard out of the transposing!

Merry Christmas (again)

Marc

#31811 - 12/22/99 01:22 AM Re: Transpose X1
Marc Bischoff Offline

Loc: Rotterdam, NL
Sorry for all this double posting, but when you press the back button it brings you back to the "Thank you for posting...blabla..-Page" And automatically it postes the same message again. So donīt press the back button after posting a a message.
Maybe also something for the webmaster to correct...

Musically,
Marc

#31812 - 12/22/99 06:27 AM Re: Transpose X1
Paul Ip Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas, U.S.A.
Marc,

You can email to sandro@ketron.it and see if there is a solution for your problem besides the one suggested by Dave.

Paul Ip

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online