SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#317973 - 03/01/11 03:16 PM Re: Korg Pa3X + Kronos Played in a Music Shop [Re: leeboy]
FransN Offline

Loc: Netherlands
I am not stand up for Korg I am just tired of that stupid talk.

#317974 - 03/01/11 03:18 PM Re: Korg Pa3X + Kronos Played in a Music Shop [Re: FransN]
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
thats where you overstep the Mark fran . Your comments are offensive (yet again) . There is nothing stupid about people forming an opinion about a product based upon clips they have heard. Thats precisely why companies provide recordings of their products as clips.

If you think the comments are stupid what does it have to do with you ????

just move on.

#317976 - 03/01/11 03:26 PM Re: Korg Pa3X + Kronos Played in a Music Shop [Re: Scottyee]
Nick G Offline

Loc: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Fran your passion for Korg is clouding the way you interpret certain people's posts on this thread and other threads relating to the PA3X

I think if there was a thread which had people bashing a Yamaha or Roland keyboard - I doubt very much we would see you telling people they are Stupid just like you are doing in this thread.

This is a very honest - non biased thread in my opinion.

The wait and lack of official information regarding the PA3X is frustrating all of us and we are entitled to voice our opinions and discuss things in a civil manner (which is what we are all doing).

I agree that if you do not like these discussions you best either go to another forum or simply ignore these threads...

Nick

#317979 - 03/01/11 03:40 PM Re: Korg Pa3X + Kronos Played in a Music Shop [Re: Nick G]
FransN Offline

Honest? Judge a not released keyboard on lousy videos. I find that stupid and this time I don't apologize.

Here an other Tyros 4 demo

Ouch my ears crazy

#317983 - 03/01/11 03:51 PM Re: Korg Pa3X + Kronos Played in a Music Shop [Re: Scottyee]
Dnj Offline

The way he pushed the buttons was so funny eek

#317984 - 03/01/11 03:55 PM Re: Korg Pa3X + Kronos Played in a Music Shop [Re: FransN]
Nick G Offline

Loc: Sydney, NSW, Australia
man this is like talking to a brick wall...

Fran - we don't mind that you Don't like Yamaha!
Your comment "ouch to my ears" is your OPINION and Me and others respect that. We are NOT calling you stupid for stating your opinion but you are calling others Stupid and that is where you are being unreasonable.

I am not asking you to apologise Fran, just understand that we are not just bashing Korg without valid reason... and our comments about the "situation" with Korg are not "stupid"... we are being civil about it.

Nick

#317985 - 03/01/11 03:59 PM Re: Korg Pa3X + Kronos Played in a Music Shop [Re: Nick G]
FransN Offline

Yes very civil. Bashing an instrument you haven't even played on. And I don't dislike Yamaha. I only want to show that a Tyros 4 also can sound bad on a video. It's like I am talking to a brick wall because you people just don't understand that you can't judge a keyboard on bad videos. TJEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

#317986 - 03/01/11 04:06 PM Re: Korg Pa3X + Kronos Played in a Music Shop [Re: Nick G]
spalding1968 Offline

Nick i dont think Fran even watched the clip he posted through to the end. That was actually a very good demonstration of how the Tyros could be used as an arranger and as a workstation and as a synth . Even with the handycam you can hear the quality of sound. watch from 3.38 onwards and listen to that soprano sax and the subtleties of the strings in the arrangemnet. then from 5.00 where he shows how to use the inbuilt sequencer. Very phat drums and bass sounds. Of course he uses a cheesy choir sound in the loop but the synth sound is very nice and current. then he shows how to very quickly alter the bass sound into an intersting modulated sound and assigns it to his foot switch.

This was a nice demo Fran. thanks .

#317987 - 03/01/11 04:07 PM Re: Korg Pa3X + Kronos Played in a Music Shop [Re: FransN]
WDMcM
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: FransN

And videos like this is why pro keyboardists (non-arranger) steer clear of arranger instruments. NOTE: That is not meant to be a wisecrack, really. I'm sure there are many members of this forum and others who would think that the Tyros sounds fabulous in that video, nothing wrong with that. And nothing negative to say about the fellow doing the playing, I'm sure he is playing material that suits his clientèle. But wow, how cheesy that thing sounds. If a non-arranger player were to be introduced to the Tyros only by that video, they would think it is horrible.

#317989 - 03/01/11 04:11 PM Re: Korg Pa3X + Kronos Played in a Music Shop [Re: ]
spalding1968 Offline

watch it through to the end Dave. get past the first 3 minutes.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online