SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#316428 - 02/14/11 01:51 AM How to use Audya sounds for GM sounds in a midifle
Franconia Offline

Hello Audya Users,
sometimes I do not like the GM sounds used at a midifile.
I am able to use the Audya sounds instead while the midifile
is running, but how to make the changes permanent ? Do I need to make a registration for that ? What are the steps for it ?
Regards,
Franconia

#316437 - 02/14/11 06:58 AM Re: How to use Audya sounds for GM sounds in a midifle [Re: Franconia]
necdetdoni Offline

Loc: Antalya / Turkey
you can only use gm sounds in a midifile

#316819 - 02/18/11 06:16 AM Re: How to use Audya sounds for GM sounds in a midifle [Re: Franconia]
GlennT Offline

Loc: Medina, OH, USA
There IS a way of doing that, but I don't know how. Think it has to do with something like sysex or voice mapping. Wish I knew... anybody?

#316836 - 02/18/11 08:33 AM Re: How to use Audya sounds for GM sounds in a midifle [Re: Franconia]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
With all keyboards I have ever come across, you just save the edited Midi File as a New User Midi File.
Hope this helps

Bill

#316945 - 02/18/11 09:25 PM Re: How to use Audya sounds for GM sounds in a midifle [Re: Franconia]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
For change GM in any midi file press:
GM PART/Select any sound that you want from BANK of sounds <only GM Sound>/press CURSOR < > to change the GM part.....
You can up to 16 parts, also you can to modify your midi file with effcts, pan, mix, ect.....
When is all ready press SAVE....

Edited by Sokratis 1974 (02/18/11 09:26 PM)

#317003 - 02/19/11 01:16 PM Re: How to use Audya sounds for GM sounds in a midifle [Re: Franconia]
Franconia Offline

Hello Abcus and Sokratis,
if I make changes while the midifile is running (replacing GM sounds with Audya sounds/voices) I finally cannot save the changes. Replacing GM sounds by other GM sounds is not a problem to save but this is not what I want. Does anybody know how to solve this ?
Franconia

#317029 - 02/20/11 02:09 AM Re: How to use Audya sounds for GM sounds in a midifle [Re: Franconia]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
If you mean with Audya preset sounds, it is impossible to become….
Change of sounds, in a midi file you can make only with GM sounds..

Edited by Sokratis 1974 (02/20/11 02:11 AM)

#317030 - 02/20/11 02:21 AM Re: How to use Audya sounds for GM sounds in a midifle [Re: Franconia]
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Originally Posted By: Franconia
Hello Abcus and Sokratis,
if I make changes while the midifile is running (replacing GM sounds with Audya sounds/voices) I finally cannot save the changes. Replacing GM sounds by other GM sounds is not a problem to save but this is not what I want. Does anybody know how to solve this ?
Franconia

Franconia,
you can not replace sounds in Midi file with Audya sounds.You can only replace GM sounds with ather GM sounds in some track...
If you fined a solution to change GM sounds with Audya sample sounds,then many of as want to know haw to do this.....
We all weighting for new update of OS for Audya and maby in that update we can do like you want to do.But,Ketron must first solve a problems with bugs and ather no working stuf.
Like things going on ,we never live to see....

#317039 - 02/20/11 08:00 AM Re: How to use Audya sounds for GM sounds in a midifle [Re: Franconia]
Franconia Offline

Hello everybody from all the different countries,

thanks for all your input. A pity there is no solution for what I am looking for. In the meantime I just made the few midifiles I am using sounding much better by "pausing" the files at the beginning, doing the changes with the fantastic sounding Audya sounds and taping the whole lot on a CD-recorder. The wavs I am then using again in the Audya with a much better result than before...

#317051 - 02/20/11 08:52 AM Re: How to use Audya sounds for GM sounds in a midifle [Re: Franconia]
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Originally Posted By: Franconia
Hello everybody from all the different countries,

thanks for all your input. A pity there is no solution for what I am looking for. In the meantime I just made the few midifiles I am using sounding much better by "pausing" the files at the beginning, doing the changes with the fantastic sounding Audya sounds and taping the whole lot on a CD-recorder. The wavs I am then using again in the Audya with a much better result than before...

I am glad cos you setisfije with your work.If you haw a desire to represent your work befor and after resounding then please upload your work for as to hear diferents....

Thank you

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online