SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#316382 - 02/13/11 03:58 PM I love this Technics Forum community
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
I just wanted to stop and say how much I love the atmosphere on this Technics Forum. You guys and gals have such a great relationship. When you don't agree you don't take offense but all present your views in a very civilized manner. The General Arranger Keyboard Forum could learn a lot from you. But even the other brand specific forums don't have the same relationship you have here. I just wanted to point that out.

#316395 - 02/13/11 05:50 PM Re: I love this Technics Forum community [Re: Nigel]
Bob Hendershot Offline

Loc: Johnson City, TN USA
Thank you, Nigel. Our host is a good influence . . .

#316396 - 02/13/11 05:51 PM Re: I love this Technics Forum community [Re: Nigel]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Originally Posted By: Nigel
I just wanted to stop and say how much I love the atmosphere on this Technics Forum. You guys and gals have such a great relationship. When you don't agree you don't take offense but all present your views in a very civilized manner. The General Arranger Keyboard Forum could learn a lot from you. But even the other brand specific forums don't have the same relationship you have here. I just wanted to point that out.

So Nigel...are you saying DNJ, Diki, Ian, Chas and Taike should be active here? grin

#316400 - 02/13/11 06:33 PM Re: I love this Technics Forum community [Re: Fran Carango]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Originally Posted By: Fran Carango
So Nigel...are you saying DNJ, Diki, Ian, Chas and Taike should be active here? grin

Sure if they could contribute to Technics disussion in a positive fashion .... otherwise no.

#316443 - 02/14/11 07:23 AM Re: I love this Technics Forum community [Re: Nigel]
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
party
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#316464 - 02/14/11 09:22 AM Re: I love this Technics Forum community [Re: Nigel]
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Thanks Nigel - perhaps reading the General Arranger Keyboard Forum has had a salutory effect on us lot here...human psychology is always a fascinating feast...Rog

#316515 - 02/14/11 07:42 PM Re: I love this Technics Forum community [Re: RMepstead]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Well, Nigel, it all starts with the basic fact that we KNOW we all own the BEST kb's ever made, so the rest is easy ... smile
But thank you for the kind words ... This really is a special group ...

#316520 - 02/14/11 08:44 PM Re: I love this Technics Forum community [Re: tony mads usa]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Unlike the GEM forum that pretty much instantly dried up and died when the company did, this forum continues to stay alive long after Technics as a musical instrument manufacturer has gone. It says a lot about you and the Technics keyboards you play. You will always have a home here as long as you need it.

#316536 - 02/15/11 01:48 AM Re: I love this Technics Forum community [Re: Nigel]
tassiespirit Offline

Loc: Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
Unfortunately, I had to sell mine a few years ago, but I am still trying to part of the IN crowd. hehehe

taz

#316537 - 02/15/11 03:04 AM Re: I love this Technics Forum community [Re: tassiespirit]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Nigel,
You are right about this forum, it has a touch of class – people treating one another with respect.

I say this sincerely, I have come back to Technics for two reasons. The great sound of the Kn7000 and the people on this forum.
I am looking forward to attending the Jam this year, more music and more friends.

Thank you Nigel for all your efforts, John C.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online