I did push it a bit hard for clarity sake, Diki...the neat thing is that each and any variation can be swung by varying amounts, plus, as I said earlier, you can accent any part of the beat of each and any variation to balance out any issues. Fills can be done separately, as well as the Intros/Endings.

I find it handy enough for just "swinging" a style, but it really comes into it's most effective use for me, by allowing me to fit parts from different feeling styles together, culminating in a fairly individual and personal sounding style.

Together with StyleAdjust, the program Michael Bedesem made especially for me, going by some ideas that I had, and his incredible technical knowledge, I can really get a lot done without needing to create from scratch; something not that easy to do on any arranger, in my experience.

StyleAdjust lets me change the note values within a style, and the tempo as well...it is completely adjustable, although I asked him for default values that would be the ones I'd use the most.

It will be interesting to hear if anyone has examples of Audya styles that were swung.

Ian