SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#315472 - 02/06/11 09:24 AM Re: Modern version of Ave Maria on Lionstracs [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj
Everyone wants the KB to be the star......instead of the player.
automation has saturated the brain......in this scenario the older ways were more creative and players way more talented.
I say keep the technology simple.....and the talent at the highest caliber level possible.

Thast because the instruments are our toys.... And grown up kids need to dream about something too....

offcourse making music is not about technollogy, but part of my hobby is, i really love to generate my own sounds, and create from the ground. Now thats where the technollogy comes in for me... The more diversity in the creative process, the more refreshing the sound...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#315483 - 02/06/11 11:35 AM Re: Modern version of Ave Maria on Lionstracs [Re: Irishacts]
AFG Music Offline

Originally Posted By: Irishacts
Hi Diki.

In a way what happened in the past will greatly benefit everything in the future. Function wise the system wouldn't be where it is right now without all that development.

Now that the content is on the way.... well... this should be what everyone wants so we will see.

Regards
James

100% agree with you James,

can you tell us more about styles that you make.
good to hear that you are making styles and sounds.

do you know what inside Q-Ranger going to change from what people already know here and recognize?

maybe Domenico can tell more

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online