SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#315324 - 02/05/11 11:11 AM Re: Modern version of Ave Maria on Lionstracs [Re: Bachus]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK

#315325 - 02/05/11 11:19 AM Re: Modern version of Ave Maria on Lionstracs [Re: FransN]
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
I Agree. The look is also important and this thing is ugly.

I have nothing to do with the keyboard, it's the Rack I'm working on. Colour wise, it's going to be black with very minimal white writing on it. Very cooling looking product.

You never know though, the keyboards might change in the future.:)

Regards
Sharp.

#315330 - 02/05/11 11:49 AM Re: Modern version of Ave Maria on Lionstracs [Re: FransN]
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
Originally Posted By: FransN
The look is also important and this thing is ugly.

As long as the keyboard sounds good, easy to operate as well as easy to work with the styles etc, I really don't care how it looks.
And .... it would givee me the chance to be the beauty when the arranger is the beast. wink

Cheers drink
GJ

#315331 - 02/05/11 11:51 AM Re: Modern version of Ave Maria on Lionstracs [Re: Irishacts]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Irishacts
Quote:
I Agree. The look is also important and this thing is ugly.

You never know though, the keyboards might change in the future.:)

Regards
Sharp.

Hells Bells James,

There's a MS colour for every day of the month, a model for every day of the week, keep on changing the design
and it's begining to sound like Ketron, the unfinished symphony, I think there in the next factory. Anyway you have
been silent for a while, we have all missed you, wasn't a bad hangover after Christmas was it.

Regards

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#315332 - 02/05/11 12:02 PM Re: Modern version of Ave Maria on Lionstracs [Re: Bachus]
Dnj Offline

Everyone wants the KB to be the star......instead of the player.
automation has saturated the brain......in this scenario the older ways were more creative and players way more talented.
I say keep the technology simple.....and the talent at the highest caliber level possible.

#315384 - 02/05/11 07:03 PM Re: Modern version of Ave Maria on Lionstracs [Re: Bachus]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Originally Posted By: Bachus
Everything diki wishes for?

You know that requires the name ROLAND printed on it in big capitols, right?

You know, I've looked for that Roland logo on my K2500, can't find it anywhere... same thing with my Triton, my DX7E!, my Ensoniq's, my trombone (a Yamaha, no less!), my accordion... wink

I have GOT to get some decals! keys

#315385 - 02/05/11 07:08 PM Re: Modern version of Ave Maria on Lionstracs [Re: Irishacts]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Hi Diki.

Quote:
I see it as a fabulous addition to an arranger, but standalone? Not until Dom blows a year's development costs on styles and a library of integrated sounds equal to the best TOTL arrangers. THEN, it is going to ROCK!

Everything you could possibly wish for is already in development.

Regards
James

Dom's been promising us this since the day the beta MS came out. Maybe with YOU at the helm, it will finally happen. You KNOW I'm a big fan of the hardware, and the concept, and all that has stopped me in the past from pulling the trigger was the lack of TOTL quality CONTENT...

When the MS finally lives up to the hype, who in their right minds is going to buy anything ELSE?

I can't wait (but I have had to for five years or more!)...

#315444 - 02/05/11 11:54 PM Re: Modern version of Ave Maria on Lionstracs [Re: Diki]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Diki
Hi Diki.

Quote:
I see it as a fabulous addition to an arranger, but standalone? Not until Dom blows a year's development costs on styles and a library of integrated sounds equal to the best TOTL arrangers. THEN, it is going to ROCK!

Everything you could possibly wish for is already in development.

Regards
James

Dom's been promising us this since the day the beta MS came out. Maybe with YOU at the helm, it will finally happen. You KNOW I'm a big fan of the hardware, and the concept, and all that has stopped me in the past from pulling the trigger was the lack of TOTL quality CONTENT...

When the MS finally lives up to the hype, who in their right minds is going to buy anything ELSE?

I can't wait (but I have had to for five years or more!)...

Diki,

If Leezone wanted one he would start a countdown, going to be a long one this time, Wersi comes first.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#315459 - 02/06/11 04:30 AM Re: Modern version of Ave Maria on Lionstracs [Re: Bachus]
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Hi Diki.

In a way what happened in the past will greatly benefit everything in the future. Function wise the system wouldn't be where it is right now without all that development.

Now that the content is on the way.... well... this should be what everyone wants so we will see.

Regards
James

#315461 - 02/06/11 05:45 AM Re: Modern version of Ave Maria on Lionstracs [Re: Bachus]
ChicoBrasil Offline

Loc: Belo Horizonte,Minas Gerais,Br...
My comment is restricted to the music played: horrible.
I agree with DNJ.
There is much concern about the technology when the target should be the musician

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online