SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#315011 - 02/02/11 10:52 AM Ketron is dead...
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Haw meny Audya users belive in new OS update for Audya and haw meny users belive to story about Audya bugs solvation?
I dont,and good reason for that is allso strange silence on that forum...

#315015 - 02/02/11 11:32 AM Re: Ketron is dead... [Re: Dusan]
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Originally Posted By: Dusan
......and good reason for that is allso strange silence on that forum...

Silence at the forum may be caused by all Audya users are busy playing, and no news are far better than bad news......

Enjoy the music! headphone

Cheers
GJ

#315020 - 02/02/11 11:50 AM Re: Ketron is dead... [Re: Gunnar Jonny]
Rusty 999 Offline

Loc: Ireland
I
Originally Posted By: Gunnar Jonny

Silence at the forum may be caused by all Audya users are busy playing, and no news are far better than bad news......

Cheers
GJ

I only wish that was true and that everyone was Happy--thats the way it should be after paying a fortune for an unfinished product and acting as unpaid beta testers.

My lovely Audya 4 is winging its way home to Italy and will not be returning !!

I was prepared to give it a fighting chance despite reading about all the very unhappy customers who had bad experiences with audya and I kept thinking about the fact that it had been launched so long ago that surely any flaws would have been ironed out by now. How wrong can I be about that !!
I finally gave in when the fuses started blowing every time I replaced it and i could smell burning --obviously a short-- and that clinched it for me.

By then i had forgotten about all of the other problems i had in the past with it--many but not all of them documented on synthzone - but this was the final straw. If they cant even get the power supply fitted in the correct place and its shorting out because theres a wire hitting against the casing then what chance have we of getting the bugs in the software sorted anytime soon.
I think its great that there is a guy called AJ who dedicates his time to finding solutions to all of this but unfortunately theres only one of him and he lives far away and the guys who live in europe much closer to me will not answer their phones.
So, as far as i am concerned Dusan is correct-Ketron is dead -for me anyway
Its been fun Guys !!

Take care
Rusty

#315028 - 02/02/11 12:40 PM Re: Ketron is dead... [Re: Dusan]
filipelou Offline

Loc: Portugal
for me too

#315085 - 02/03/11 09:34 AM Re: Ketron is dead... [Re: Rusty 999]
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Originally Posted By: Rusty 999
I
Originally Posted By: Gunnar Jonny

Cheers
GJ

I only wish that was true and that everyone was Happy--thats the way it should be after paying a fortune for an unfinished product and acting as unpaid beta testers.

My lovely Audya 4 is winging its way home to Italy and will not be returning !!

I was prepared to give it a fighting chance despite reading about all the very unhappy customers who had bad experiences with audya and I kept thinking about the fact that it had been launched so long ago that surely any flaws would have been ironed out by now. How wrong can I be about that !!
I finally gave in when the fuses started blowing every time I replaced it and i could smell burning --obviously a short-- and that clinched it for me.

By then i had forgotten about all of the other problems i had in the past with it--many but not all of them documented on synthzone - but this was the final straw. If they cant even get the power supply fitted in the correct place and its shorting out because theres a wire hitting against the casing then what chance have we of getting the bugs in the software sorted anytime soon.
I think its great that there is a guy called AJ who dedicates his time to finding solutions to all of this but unfortunately theres only one of him and he lives far away and the guys who live in europe much closer to me will not answer their phones.
So, as far as i am concerned Dusan is correct-Ketron is dead -for me anyway
Its been fun Guys !!

Take care
Rusty

Rusty,if somehaw your Audya4 coming back from Italy,then you newer know what realy hapened with your playing box.My Audya allso visit Italy some time ago and nobady in Italy haw obligation to say a feu words what hapened and maby two or thre words for apology cos I must live thre wiks with no instrument.
I am write several times about troubles with Audya and after your experiance with fuse I am hundret percent shure,Ketroners put in auer instruments a thirt clas elektronic parts for extreme price.For OS I thing the same...
This behawior from Italy madet Ketron company deth for me for all times.

#315101 - 02/03/11 01:30 PM Re: Ketron is dead... [Re: Rusty 999]
Tony Hughes Offline

Rusty,

Sorry to hear about your ketron Audya,did you get it from germany and have you got your money back. I take it you don't want the KB back for Italy, hope you kept the box.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online